JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator: "Senator Vance.  Who is a lesser known American historical figure of great import to you, and why?"

J.D., "I'd say Ethan Allen." 

Moderator: "Because he founded Vermont, was a great General in the Revolutionary War, and shaped much of early life in New England in the late 1700's?" 

J.D., "What?  No, the high end furniture guy with all the nice couches.  Who're you talking about?"  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

"My opponent's experience in sofa as how it relates to border security is very limited and done al the way from Ohio.  We need a modular approach for different sectionals, I mean sections, of the border.  You've also got to account for sleepers.  Groups that wait until nightfall to make their crossings.  Our policy can't just be to go around chaise, I mean chasing, one-off coyotes like he proposes.  We need a five-piece set to complete the design of the interior goals.  

Too complicated. But his opponent should suggest he visit his therapists couch repeatedly. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

For years Jim Jordan has called for every ridiculous accusation that might benefit Republicans to have a Congressional hearing.  Someone on the judicial committee needs call on a Congressional hearing about JD and his treatment of furniture and alleged sexual assault.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Posting in multiple threads because fuck this guy.

So this shit, we're not touching it.  Hit us up with $5--$50 to buy more of it. 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Posting in multiple threads because fuck this guy.

57 minutes ago, dcbc said:

So this shit, we're not touching it.  Hit us up with $5--$50 to buy more of it.  Okay, couch fucker.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o7fcbcd3tb4hc2fqce

• Hook 'Em 1