JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

I honestly don’t know the source of the couch fucking story and at this point, it no longer matters.

giphy.gif

I chose to believe it’s in the book and since there’s no way in ever living fuck I’ll be reading the book, it can’t be disproven.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I chose to believe it’s in the book and since there’s no way in ever living fuck I’ll be reading the book, it can’t be disproven.

The VD Jance couch fucking story is true.  I don’t care if its in the book or not, one look at that guy tells me he fucks furniture.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 7/26/2024 at 11:19 PM, atomheartbevo said:

With how crazy things have been this month, I will not be surprised to wake up Monday morning and find out that the RNC dumped Vance (Trump can say that it wasn't his call, that they "made" him do it, and "you know how these things work, it's their call, I like J.D., I don't know why he's having to leave the ticket, but so be it") in favor of Tim Scott or David Clarke.

Kind of still standing by this although I'd push the timeline out a few days, even though I think it'll destroy Vance's career, and will make Trump look more chaotic/idiotic than he already does.

There's no way that Trump is not seeing all of the couch fucking stuff, or having one of his campaign people who opposed Vance telling him this shit.  All the while, he sees a shitload of Democrats who are excited about Harris, meanwhile a shitload of people are mocking Vance.

And all of this is happening when Trump should be using his shooting to score points with voters.  That really has to fucking piss Trump off - that the Vance and Harris stuff have overshadowed his shooting.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Underdog said:

RNC is going to schedule a campaign stop at Emily Dickinson College for JD to see their new Kiln in action. 

The new Fawn Leibowitz Memorial Kiln?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

12 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I gotta say I'm really looking forward to Jon Oliver's show tonight. There's a lot of material to work with from this week, to say the least.

I’m curious if the dedicate the whole show to last week and dispense with any other main story for the week.

56 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

I’m curious if the dedicate the whole show to last week and dispense with any other main story for the week.

He might since Biden dropped out of the race after he filmed last week's episode so none of this was talked about.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Of course he's done gay shit. Could see this coming a few million miles away. NTTIAWWT -- but it's gonna drive Donald insane.

• Hook 'Em 1

So New Republic has and article out claiming that Dotard and Co picked the couch fucker because Trump has been steadily losing voters in the Midwest since 2016 (specifically Pennsylvania) that are white and college educated.  Vance was supposed to bring that back to the fold.  There is absolutely nothing to me that indicates that sofa fornicator had any hope of attracting that demographic at all, couch fucking or not.  Just weird choice all the way around.   

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

So New Republic has and article out claiming that Dotard and Co picked the couch fucker because Trump has been steadily losing voters in the Midwest since 2016 (specifically Pennsylvania) that are white and college educated.  Vance was supposed to bring that back to the fold.  There is absolutely nothing to me that indicates that sofa fornicator had any hope of attracting that demographic at all, couch fucking or not.  Just weird choice all the way around.   

It's like he's trying to throw the election or something. It's wild to me. The stuff he's on about now on the campaign trail is some unhinged stuff even for him, he's gotta be pushing the vote for my wallet types completely out. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

It's like he's trying to throw the election or something. It's wild to me. The stuff he's on about now on the campaign trail is some unhinged stuff even for him, he's gotta be pushing the vote for my wallet types completely out. 

The best thing I've seen lately is someone call him a low-IQ conman, which is all he's ever been.  I think that was said in regard to Dotard's new found love of crypto, which has to do with the fact that he ripped off his own band of idiots with his NFT crap.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

The theory they had on The Bulwark was that Thiel and Musk got him to pick Vance with the promise of donating tens of millions - like Musk's $45 million a month deal.

Then they pulled the rug out from under him.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The best thing I've seen lately is someone call him a low-IQ conman, which is all he's ever been.  I think that was said in regard to Dotard's new found love of crypto, which has to do with the fact that he ripped off his own band of idiots with his NFT crap.  

Didn't he just royally fuck up his Bitcoin keynote? 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Didn't he just royally fuck up his Bitcoin keynote? 

That may well have been where that quote was from, I honestly don't recall, but it was recent, and I did read about that.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

So Vance is gonna be Trump's Maginot Line.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1