JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

48 minutes ago, C-Man said:

"JD Vance's campaign plane declares mid-air emergency and is forced to divert"

https://www.the-express.com/news/politics/146131/donald-trump-plane-emergency-jd-vance

e713ccbdf6c35dea520fce5c7b49c0d5.gif

Airplane door huh? Must've flown a Boeing

Edit: lulz it was a 737, no connection to Boeings recent failures, but still lol

Edited by Captainant

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Airplane door huh? Must've flown a Boeing

Edit: lulz it was a 737, no connection to Boeings recent failures, but still lol

we can put him on a 737 and when it crashes we can claim force major and replace him on the ticket!

• Haha 1

He's a seriously fucked up dude. I originally just laughed at his choadness, but the more I read about the guy, he's a complete fucking psycho. What a country we've got going on right now. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

He's a seriously fucked up dude. I originally just laughed at his choadness, but the more I read about the guy, he's a complete fucking psycho. What a country we've got going on right now. 

Forgot political oppo research, book publishers and Hollywood did absolutely no research before casting Amy Adams in the movie adaptation?

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I posted this gif in the Elon Musk thread. It’s my response to people with children complaining about my carefree, travel filled lifestyle because my wife and I choose not to have kids. People with kids who complain about people without kids is nothing but projection. 

IMG_4849.gif.4b873136ce32c7dd6d8284141ba05acd.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Pretty neat trick when parents get to act superior to non-parents and also be envious of their lifestyle. 
Just don’t forget about those that want children but are having trouble, and their expendable income goes towards that endeavor instead of trips and material things. 

Of course JV and his ilk want to make it more difficult for those people to have kids.  But also make it more difficult for others to NOT have kids. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

I posted this gif in the Elon Musk thread. It’s my response to people with children complaining about my carefree, travel filled lifestyle because my wife and I choose not to have kids. People with kids who complain about people without kids is nothing but projection. 

And some of them get borderline mad when you tell them you actively chose to not have them.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I love my kids, but the world is plenty crowded.  I can't imagine my life w/o kids but I'm sure not going to denigrate someone for not having them.  I'd have more money in the bank, that's for sure.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love my kids, but the world is plenty crowded.  I can't imagine my life w/o kids but I'm sure not going to denigrate someone for not having them.  I'd have more money in the bank, that's for sure.

You can still have a lot of money, kids, white kids especially, have high resale value.  Don't ask me how I know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

From Instagram RUrepublicans:

"Please welcome to the litter box, Ms. Vancy Feast, childless cat lady and infamous author of Couchpussy Elegy. Serving awkward Appalachian realness, this puss in boots keeps putting paw in mouth and now her poll numbers are dropping lower than her neckline. Trump must be coughing up a hairball the size of his ego.

Vancy Feast AI.jpg

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, MrBig said:

Is this the humblebrag thread? 😅

All you fuckers without kids SHOULD BE MISERABLE!!! I just had to coach at 4pm on Friday on a turf field and then drive the two freeloaders all over town today to do more shit. You must be miserable like me!

Wait, no, you made a choice and I made a choice. We are all allowed choices and I respect yours. See how that works couchfucker?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

44 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Everyone: Seriously, please cool it with the weird stuff.

Republicans: I wanted to hand out nice gifts to strangers at the political rally, so I stayed up all night mixing up a big batch of fake semen and putting it in little jars with JD Vance’s face on the label.

• Haha 8
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

This fucking loser:

This motherfucker's got a Yale Law degree.  There's a reason he went to Wall Street instead of law.  Judges and juries would hate this asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Asking for Swiss cheese at Pat’s is weirder than fucking a couch.  You order a wiz wit, stand on the side of the building and lean forward when eating so the grease doesn’t drip all over you.  It’s not that difficult.

Story is behind a paywall, but the tweet was misleading like every other tweet news people put out these days.

image.thumb.png.3b13b594de491ddece292e9c7cb54848.png

• Haha 2

Just fucking learn the various local customs.  You're running for office.  Cheesesteaks -- whiz or provolone.  Texas red -- no beans.  You don't have to like your options, just go with the flow.  Idiot.