JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

42 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and there it is. the sole reason dotard chose him as his vp.

Yep. That's exactly what I got out of it. Get in office again and stay in office til you die by not certifying and kicking it to YOUR court.

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Everyone be quiet and eat your haitian cat lunch

Say what you will, but the most disappointing part of this whole kerfuffle is that my search for "Haitian cat recipes" still doesn't turn up any results.  And as a mexican coonass who is open to eating damned near anything, this makes me sad.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Say what you will, but the most disappointing part of this whole kerfuffle is that my search for "Haitian cat recipes" still doesn't turn up any results.  And as a mexican coonass who is open to eating damned near anything, this makes me sad.

Get off AOL.

All across the Caribbean and Latin America cat is eaten. You really think those tacos at a division 2 soccer game in Central America are Filet Mignon? Fuck no, that is cat or dog.

Haiti Recipe is simple. Ton of garlic, fry the shit out of it, serve with Rice/Beans (no refried dammit) and plantains.

45 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

image.jpeg.812fda17158a4a1e263f13235523d969.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Get off AOL.

All across the Caribbean and Latin America cat is eaten. You really think those tacos at a division 2 soccer game in Central America are Filet Mignon? Fuck no, that is cat or dog.

Haiti Recipe is simple. Ton of garlic, fry the shit out of it, serve with Rice/Beans (no refried dammit) and plantains.

You know goddamned well I'm a Prodigy man.

And I've had super-cheap latin american street tacos.  I was led to understand that they were donkey, such as when I told the guy "es perro," and he got very offended and said "NO! Es burro!"  Either way, they were tasty.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In a twist that I'll bet J.D. Vance and his xenophobic racist base never saw coming .....

Well, see....that's UNFAIR COMPETITION.  What with all that "showing up on time," and "doing the job they were hired to do."  How do you expect REAL Americans to compete with that?

By the way, every GQP position amounts to an admission that the GQP and their supporters are worthless pieces of shit.  "You can't let immigrants in here [because they'll outwork us!]" isn't the flex they think it is.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, see....that's UNFAIR COMPETITION.  What with all that "showing up on time," and "doing the job they were hired to do."  How do you expect REAL Americans to compete with that?

By the way, every GQP position amounts to an admission that the GQP and their supporters are worthless pieces of shit.  "You can't let immigrants in here [because they'll outwork us!]" isn't the flex they think it is.

You thinking what I am thinking? Time to open up some food trucks?

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

You thinking what I am thinking? Time to open up some food trucks?

I've never had Haitian food but I'll bet it's damn good. We could get a truck, import about 10 of them, work their asses off, give them part ownership, and in about 10 years have 100 Haitian food trucks spread across Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I've never had Haitian food but I'll bet it's damn good. We could get a truck, import about 10 of them, work their asses off, give them part ownership, and in about 10 years have 100 Haitian food trucks spread across Texas. 

Don't need to import them. Already in Florida in big numbers and working. Big in the nursery industry.

Haitian food is simple but good. And their beer (Prestige) and Rum (Barbancourt) kick ass.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You start by making a roux and away you go. 
Feels weird that I’m telling a coonass this. 

You start by making a roux and away you go. 
Feels weird that I’m telling a coonass this. 

I mean, I have a default move, sure. But I’d love a better running start. Like, do you need the cat to be fresh, or can it be frozen? Should it be dry aged? What seasonings compliment the taste of cat meat best?
At this point, most of what I now about dining on felines, I learned from this guy:
2ce743382fe6fa3ec195d3e12f56f600.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, I have a default move, sure. But I’d love a better running start. Like, do you need the cat to be fresh, or can it be frozen? Should it be dry aged? What seasonings compliment the taste of cat meat best?

You need lessons on eating pussy at your age?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If it’s gonna be spicy….yeah. And I’m always willing to learn new tricks.

Middle age marriage is tough, you have to be willing to be an unselfish partner and up for new things.  

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Don't need to import them. Already in Florida in big numbers and working. Big in the nursery industry.

Haitian food is simple but good. And their beer (Prestige) and Rum (Barbancourt) kick ass.

And thier hookers don't make you use a condom!

1 hour ago, Derka said:

I am beginning to like Vance. I think this dude really doesn't like Trump and agreed to the VP spot simply to submarine Trump's election campaign. There is no other explanation. His self sacrifice is appreciated. He isn't the hero we want, but he is the hero we need.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

No, he's a craven cunt who hated Trump until he saw Trump was his only ticket to power in Washington. So then he went full MAGA choad. 

Naw, bro. Vance and Tulsi are playing the long game, destroying Trump's campaign one sound bite and bad piece of advice at a time. I am here for it.

On 9/6/2024 at 4:58 PM, Brisketexan said:

Going back to this....what a fucking bizarre thing to say.  It demonstrates just a complete lack of social skill/currency.

Have I ever ordered a variety of something, and not had set selections of all 12 items or however many, like donuts or cookies or chocolates?  Sure.  What did I say to fill out the box?  Not "whatever makes sense."  It's usually along the lines of "so I need to pick three more -- what are your favorites?" Or "This is your shop, you know what's good -- surprise me, I'm sure I'll love it."  Or "My wife likes donuts with fruit filling or topping - if you have any of those, let's do that.  Always good to make my wife happy."  It's basic fucking social engagement, which is a BYPRODUCT of being able to relate to and empathize with other human beings.

Vance doesn't have that.  Trump doesn't have that.  The MAGA movement doesn't have that.  Relationship with other humans and empathy are the fucking ENEMY to them.  That's how fucking pathetic they are.

JD's interactions in his formative years mostly just squeaked and creaked.

36 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Not there yet, but it’s been close to 1:1 for the past few years.

She really needs to study more instead of fucking her professor for an A. 

Ha!

As my wife is a very giving woman, she, for decades, had given me far more orgasms than I had given her. We are now almost in our fourth decade together, she is just as giving, but she has indeed revealed a superpower. And my earlier post is accurate.

Edited by Willfully Horn