JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

4 hours ago, bluto said:

I don’t really understand why that dossier is causing any storm, anybody that would read it or give a shit already knew the overarching themes. And anybody unaware or team maga would just brush it off as old news and good ole jd seeing the light in recent yrs. 

Because it comes from inside the Trump campaign about one of their own. It's easy for MAGA to dismiss any outside voices but when your cult leader says it....

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

JD Vance is the human equivalent of trying to use Internet forum humor IRL. 

You joke, but I'm %100 convinced that this guy has spent a lot of time on forums  Eventually we're going to learn some screen names and see his history, and it's going to make Mark Robinson's stuff look like child's play.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, TexasHooch said:

You joke, but I'm %100 convinced that this guy has spent a lot of time on forums  Eventually we're going to learn some screen names and see his history, and it's going to make Mark Robinson's stuff look like child's play.

Oh, I’m not joking at all.  This dude has spent a lot of time interacting with RacistQAcolyte4567 about IQ tests and tests and statutory rape laws.