JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

Wait, JD…known couch-fucker and racist Care Bear is literally a part-owner of a Nazi-hosting web platform?
Gosh. I should probably sit down, I’m so darned shocked.
Also, this revelation, if played up, will gain votes for Trump/Vance. The fascism and hate is a feature, not a bug.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, this revelation, if played up, will gain votes for Trump/Vance. The fascism and hate is a feature, not a bug.

I think the people who would think it's awesome are already voting for Trump, so I don't think it will gain anything.  Vance and Trump will get asked about it, and it'll be one more thing that pisses off Trump because Trump wants everybody to focus on Trump's ideas and hate for Biden and now Harris, and not his having to defend Vance.

But it'd be a very convenient excuse to ditch Vance

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So, JD Vance is a DEI guy, at least of a sort.  He was admitted to Yale Law based on his disadvantaged background.  I think that is indisputable.

In digging around on this, I found this transcript of a discussion at Brookings with him and Wm. Julius Wilson.  It shows that Vance is, actually, a nuanced thinker.  https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/es_20170905_race_class_culture_transcript1.pdf

It contains this amusing quote. "I was a weird kid."

But this, and his emails with Sofia Nelson, a trans kid he was friendly with in law school, show that he's not actually the person he is holding himself out to be.

It's even worse:  like many in the GQP, he has totally sold out for Trump and Trumpism, for power, I presume.  Nasty.  Weird.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, JD Vance is a DEI guy, at least of a sort.  He was admitted to Yale Law based on his disadvantaged background.  I think that is indisputable.

In digging around on this, I found this transcript of a discussion at Brookings with him and Wm. Julius Wilson.  It shows that Vance is, actually, a nuanced thinker.  https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/es_20170905_race_class_culture_transcript1.pdf

But this, and his emails with Sofia Nelson, a trans kid he was friendly with in law school, show that he's not actually the person he is holding himself out to be.

It's even worse:  like many in the GQP, he has totally sold out for Trump and Trumpism, for power, I presume.  Nasty.  Weird.

The takeaway is that there are only two kinds of Trumpists: 

1) Genuine evil psychopaths who actually believe that shit, or

2) Completely dishonest grifters who will do and say anything in the pursuit of power, demonstrating that they have zero actual governing principles.

Those are your choices.  Are you a psychotic evil asshole, or a lying evil asshole?  Pick one.  Unless the answer is "both."

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

the ultimate fighter tuf 25 GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, yeah.  His 2016 quotes about Trump made that crystal clear.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

Well, yeah.  His 2016 quotes about Trump made that crystal clear.

Well, you can still be a complete evil troglodyte and talk shit on Trump.  See, e.g. Ron DeSantis, among others.

But the above shows that he isn't or wasn't, even in the context of Hillbilly Elegy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

NPR did an interview with Sofia a couple of days ago. Both the transcript and the audio are at the link, but I really recommend listening to it.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/30/nx-s1-5057499/jd-vance-election-donald-trump-trans-friend-emails

Has anyone asked him if his kids are Indian or White? You know, since people can only be one thing. The funny part is that historically anyone who was half white was not legally allowed to be considered white. And from a practical perspective, most can't pass for white anyway because of skin tone and other features. 

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait, JD…known couch-fucker and racist Care Bear is literally a part-owner of a Nazi-hosting web platform?
Gosh. I should probably sit down, I’m so darned shocked.

I'm looking forward to someone putting Vance's heavily guylinered face atop a Care Bear (¿maroon?) with a Klan hood on it's tummy.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

it'll be one more thing that pisses off Trump because Trump wants everybody to focus on Trump's ideas and hate for Biden and now Harris, and not his having to defend Vance.

If quizzed on it, this will also be one more opportunity for Trump to go off script & say very stupid shit.

Popcorn.gif

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

1) Genuine evil psychopaths who actually believe that shit, or

2) Completely dishonest grifters who will do and say anything in the pursuit of power, demonstrating that they have zero actual governing principles.

3.  Qcumbers who believe fervently every conspiracy laden idea about • "Q drops".

• Some [un-named] Special Forces group has invaded Italy to retrieve "the servers" that were used to flip the Dominion votes from the 🍊🤡 to Biden.

• "A Storm" is coming (any day now... goalposts constantly pushed back) where the 🍊🤡 will be rightfully placed back in office.

● Simultaneously, all of this:

■ Trump is actually in office & "making things happen".

■ Biden is on a Hollywood set when shown in the Oval Office.

■ The Bidem you see in public appearances is an actor with Hollywood style makeup & fake masks on (or it is "Hollywood" CGI).

■ Biden died & "They" don't want Harris in office, so "They" are using actors to portray Biden.

■ Michelle Obama is a man (named "Mike") while Sasha & Malia were kidnapped from an orphanage & raised as the Obama kids.

■ AND the Obama kids are child actors who are getting paid to pretend d to be Michelle's progeny.

■ Obama is actually running the country,  Biden is just a useful puppet.

• John F. Kennedy is going to reappear & reveal himself to have not died AND it was the CIA who dun it AND he is actually Trump.

• Through the use of "Gematria" (short definition: Biblical math) one can divine how Trump is "the Chosen One" sent to deliver us from whatevs. 

• "Med Beds" are a real thing (see also: Star Trek medical bays) & Trump has those in reserve for his health care plan.

• Cancer (all) was solved years ago & Trump cannot declassify these papers until he is sworn in.

So... start there.

• Haha 2

As a pretty dark-skinned mestizo, I feel like of invested in this debate just a bit - after all, I'm just a south of the border half-breed.

My daughter married a lily-white guy and I have a red-headed grandson.

Eventually, we'll all just regress to Spaniards if I can't get him to marry a Nubian princess.

It's all pretty exciting.  Life's too short not to miscegenate!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

Could be Frank's Ocean.  Or legendary Balkan adult film star Aletta's Ocean (also the nickname of her taint). 

What were we talking about again?  Yeah, I can't make out what those boxes say in that TikTok video with JD and those other dudes.  The ones that flank his chair, that they give to him on the way out so he can 'use it on the plane.'  What is that stuff?  I don't have an account so I can't zoom in.

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

I’m surprised Vance didn’t say that he had bought his son a ton of Pokémon cards, but he was complaining they were see through when he held them up to the light.

And guess who just released a limited run of couch and recliner throw pillows in 6 lovely colors just in time for the Harris VP announcement to up against Vance?  You guessed it: 

https://www.mypillow.com/accessory-pillows/couch-and-recliner-pillows

Meanwhile, Trump's staff is using the same infill material to pad dummies to sit in the rafters in Atlanta to make it seem like a larger crowd than Harris'.  

Give the simulation its due, this is fucking wild.  

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Love this. I’m not saying Trump memes won him the election in 2016, but a powerful meme campaign can really make non-voters and uninformed voters more aware. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/2/2024 at 10:53 AM, TwiceHorn said:

image.thumb.png.051d23fe104e33a1e84b45053f1c1293.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Sofia Nelson goes into a lot more detail in this extended interview with the NYT Daily this morning.  I didn't like Vance before, and dislike him even more now as this shows in more depth how much he was willing to sell out everything he seemingly believed in.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/05/podcasts/the-daily/vance-friend-sofia-nelson.html

• Hook 'Em 2