JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

So how long until Trump dumps him?

Doesn’t he have 24 hours until the Ohio ballot is finalized? If that’s the case then Kamala played it brilliantly by waiting until the last minute to make her choice.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/3/2024 at 8:28 AM, Js1 said:

Love this. I’m not saying Trump memes won him the election in 2016, but a powerful meme campaign can really make non-voters and uninformed voters more aware. 

I'm generally not a fan of this kind of thing because I think factual accuracy should be a guiding principle, but I will make an exception this case because it's past time the right-wing weirdo magats got a taste of their own medicine.

Also, this reminds me a lot of the treatment Al Gore got in the runup to the 2000 election.  The GOP mercenaries and idiots in mainstream media knew he never said he invented the internet but they intentionally misquoted him for the purpose of kneecapping him with caricature. I consider this payback long overdue.

Fuck the GOP, forever and always.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don't like to use the word "cringe" but that's this MFer to a T.

Running a campaign from a basement is an interesting (weak) effort to try and connect her to Biden, but also hilarious considering she's giving rallies to thousands of people. He can't even make the accusation he wants to make properly. 

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

whoever theorized that JDV could be a Borat-level troll could really be on to something. holy shit this guy is bad, and that is already considering maga standards. he's gonna slowly spill the beans on everything dotard is up to

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/6/2024 at 2:18 PM, 4th&Five said:

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

"Hopefully my name will be Kamala in a few months."

• Haha 1

It is very likely that JD Vance has serious and undiagnosed mental health issues, such an emotional detachment disorder of a form of depersonalization disorder. I never read Hillbilly Elegy, but I'm assuming there was a lot of childhood trauma. 

That is the only empathetic way to look at JD Vance. He is fucking dead inside. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

What the fuck is up with this weirdo? Imagine how he would behave on the international scene. Fuck this couch fucker.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

he's almost as awkward as desantis.

32 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

whoever theorized that JDV could be a Borat-level troll could really be on to something. holy shit this guy is bad, and that is already considering maga standards. he's gonna slowly spill the beans on everything dotard is up to

26 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It is very likely that JD Vance has serious and undiagnosed mental health issues, such an emotional detachment disorder of a form of depersonalization disorder. I never read Hillbilly Elegy, but I'm assuming there was a lot of childhood trauma. 

We will know for sure when he talks about making love to his human wife.

• Hook 'Em 1

The most important factor that Vance doesn't understand is that people love to laugh at someone they find unlikable.  It's why the couch thing took off... nobody believed it, but it's funny to think about it being true because the dude sucks so much.

It's why his stuff will stick and none of this crap they're trying to throw at Walz will.  Basic human psychology: don't be a dick, and your life becomes much easier.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I still can't stop laughing at the fact that the reason they chose Vance was because they thought he would bring educated white male voters.  What in the actual fuck.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The most important factor that Vance doesn't understand is that people love to laugh at someone they find unlikable.  It's why the couch thing took off... nobody believed it, but it's funny to think about it being true because the dude sucks so much.

It's why his stuff will stick and none of this crap they're trying to throw at Walz will.  Basic human psychology: don't be a dick, and your life becomes much easier.

Pretty much this.  One thing you gotta give Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley types is they know they're not likable.  They're self aware enough to know even a huge portion of their base doesn't like them, at all.  Let alone how the rest of us feel about them.  Maybe they kinda get off on it.  But you can tell, they're just tossing out soundbite red meat to their minions and they look at the rest of us like, "Yeah, they're stupid dogs...but they're my stupid dogs and they keep in power over you."  they don't even try to be cool or comedic or edgy.  They know their audience and they know what their resting face looks like.  

J.D. for some reason still sees himself as the cool tech-bro from Sand Hill Road, the same Hollywood elbow-rubber from when his book got optioned to the studio, the local badass who made good from Southern Ohio.  But now, he's just this awkward weirdo, who can't seem to connect with the media, the camera, and certainly not mainstream America.  He is a stranger in a strange land and he thinks he can charm his way out of it.  But he's getting worse, not confident. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I still can't stop laughing at the fact that the reason they chose Vance was because they thought he would bring educated white male voters.  What in the actual fuck.  

I'm looking for a man in finance
Peter Thiel Trust fund, 5'5", eyeliner
Finance, trust fund, 5'5"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I'm looking for a man in finance
Peter Thiel Trust fund, 5'5", eyeliner
Finance, trust fund, 5'5"

He's the Mac of politics a la "The Night Man Cometh"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

He just seems like a guy who grew up poor, was just smart enough to work his way out of that, got himself a fancy education on the government’s dime, and then parlayed that into a chance at wealth by sucking up to rich people. It’s not that uncommon of a story aside from the Ivy League education, he’s just latched on to rich people and willing to do their bidding. He’ll never be fully accepted because of his background. That’s what they never get, the only people who will give him the attention he craves are others of his type trying to climb that same ladder. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, immamac said:

This is so wildly inappropriate it's melting my brain.

That's some creepy stalker shit.  How many GOP women have had to get a restraining order at some point?   He just lost their vote.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Covri said:

He just seems like a guy who grew up poor, was just smart enough to work his way out of that, got himself a fancy education on the government’s dime, and then parlayed that into a chance at wealth by sucking up to rich people. It’s not that uncommon of a story aside from the Ivy League education, he’s just latched on to rich people and willing to do their bidding. He’ll never be fully accepted because of his background. That’s what they never get, the only people who will give him the attention he craves are others of his type trying to climb that same ladder. 

I understand how Vance could have attended tOSU (G.I. Bill) but who footed the bill for law school?   

• Hook 'Em 1