USWNT Olympic Soccer 2024

Just now, Fastbreak said:

Germany is dead tired. They were playing for pens and now they will have to change strategy

Foudy just pointed out that their attack is mostly trying to go right up the middle. But it’s a bad strategy because they just keep banging their head against Brick Wall Girma. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Germany is dead tired. They were playing for pens and now they will have to change strategy

Hopefully it leaves them exposed on defense and we can put another one on them.

Edited by Captain Ron

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

So, Horan.  Fill me in.  I know she's captain and I've heard the hype, but I'm not really seeing it.  Happy to be wrong.

I’ll readily admit that I’m a complete soccer n00b but this is where I’m at too. 

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So, Horan.  Fill me in.  I know she's captain and I've heard the hype, but I'm not really seeing it.  Happy to be wrong.

EDIT:  just saw the free kick video posted by @Ted Lange, LMAO

Look at the rest of his videos from today.  Just dogshit after dogshit with her.

Girma just turned 24 in June.  Looks like Maldini out there.  

Hayes will definitely be looking to reshape the MF over the next few years and there is plenty of young talent coming through.  This is likely the last hurrah for both Lavelle and Horan.  

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

EDIT:  just saw the free kick video posted by @Ted Lange, LMAO

I mean she's 30. My guess is that her game is starting to go. It sucks for her, but father time comes for us all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Spain getting their ass beat 3-0.  Looks like Brazil in the final.

Now 4-1 in the middle of 15 minutes of stoppage time.  Anyone see what happened?