The 2024 Olympic Volleyball Thread

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Damn. That was blown in the 4th. Credit Poland for rallying after all the injuries 

Yep. They earned it. Great, great match. Best thing I've seen in this Olympics so far.

9 minutes ago, MrX said:

We still have women’s indoor!  Semifinals are tomorrow and China got knocked out in the quarters. 

This, how dare you forget Women's Indoor! 

Posted (edited)

We also have the men's indoor playing for bronze. Not surprised by Qatar. I haven't seen everyone play, but they've easily played the best of any team I've seen ... and we didn't send our best.

Edited by wood

Haven’t seen much of the men’s side on beach but the women’s teams both looked even at best with everyone they played. Rest of the world has caught up for sure. 

4 hours ago, MrX said:

Haven’t seen much of the men’s side on beach but the women’s teams both looked even at best with everyone they played. Rest of the world has caught up for sure. 

Try to catch Brazil if you can today at 2 pm on E!, it was always gonna be a race for Silver.

They spotted Latvia 6-0, then went 42-20 to handle that shit. 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

The only thing worse than the Brazilian Block party is the commercials during live play on Peacock. Fuck this noise.

What pisses me off even more is I paid extra for the ad free version of peacock. For no reason, I guess 

Edited by perfectchaos007

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

What pisses me off even more is I paid extra for the ad free version of peacock. For no reason, I guess 

This is OTA NBC - there they don't run full screen ads, but PIP the play inside the ads so you can see TEENY TINY play while the ads run.

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

This is OTA NBC - there they don't run full screen ads, but PIP the play inside the ads so you can see TEENY TINY play while the ads run.

And you get the ad audio and not the match