Men's Basketball

Just now, Mittens said:

Guessing you didn't watch the NBA playoffs.  Tatum doesn't need to score to be effective.  

I'm a fucking Mavs fan...of course i watched the playoffs.  Tatum is a role player on this team. And was a glorified one for them.

He's not a difference maker for Team USA.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

And that's that.

Team USA is simply just too talented for anyone.  IF they don't fuck around, they'll win every game they play no question.

Don't speak too soon now.

That was too close...Serbia with a 13 point lead should not have lost it...but the talent of the old guard for the US was just too much.

I will say this...when Bron/KD/Curry and them are gone...the US will not be the run away faves anymore.  It's getting tighter

• Like 2

Weird box score.  How'd they end up with 10 more shots?  That's the difference between a tight game and a blowout.  5 more offensive rebounds explains some, though that didn't make a huge difference as their 2nd chance points aren't much higher.  Turnovers about equal.  FT attempts about the same.

image.thumb.png.f52dee5e68d4dec3b47d649e31bdbd7a.png