2024 Election Fuckery Tracking Thread

tx 3 putt

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

His totally normal, not at all prone to conspiracy theory brain. 

or miscounting ballots is tampering with the vote

but i’m sure georgia will only hire the brightest and smartest people for this count. all with zero bias 

7 minutes ago, quigley said:

Does anyone know what this is about? Is this just typical GOP behavior or is there an election in Oklahoma that the GOP is worried about?

Since January 1, 2021, officials say Oklahoma election officials have removed 97,065 deceased voters, 143,682 voters who moved out-of-state, 5,607 felons, 14,993 duplicate registrations, and 194,962 inactive voters who were canceled during the address verification process

20% one election cycle is huge, not normal. dead people are usually purged before the primaries ? 

also, was the 20% across all precincts ? 

if i remember right, georgia pulled the duplicate registration trick and the trump DoJ told them to never do that again. they took ‘ethnic’ sounding names and asked other states to search for that name on their voter rolls. Tn played along and Ga then nuked that person for duplicate registrations

i could be wrong here, i’ll double check after golf 

Edited by tx 3 putt

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/09/teamsters-union-sean-obrien-harris-trump.html

The Gigantic Failure That Led to the Teamsters’ Decision Not to Endorse Harris or Trump

Messy stuff!

In the Teamsters’ news release announcing its nonendorsement, the union defended its decision by citing an internal survey that had found rank-and-file Teamsters strongly favored Trump over Harris. It’s certainly understandable why a union’s president and board would hesitate to endorse a candidate when a majority of members apparently support someone else. I say “apparently” because some Teamster officials ridiculed that internal poll as unscientific and untrustworthy, saying it was based on a survey printed on the back of the union’s magazine, which meant haphazard responses. Moreover, O’Brien’s decision to speak at the GOP convention this year undoubtedly helped push some-to-many rank-and-file Teamsters to back Trump because his appearance there seemed like an embrace of Trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is blackmailing O'Brien.  We know he used blackmail to get a bunch of evangelical leaders behind him in 2015/2016 and it wasn't that long ago O'Brien was challenging a Republican senator to a fight. Maybe he's just a shithead or maybe he's been bribed, but I think blackmail is more likely.

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

or miscounting ballots is tampering with the vote

but i’m sure georgia will only hire the brightest and smartest people for this count. all with zero bias 

We all know fuckery is afoot in GA. But the likelihood of your suggstions happening are less than zero. 

Speaking of Arizona, @Zonahorn

AZ Supreme Court ruled for defendant (Fontes). The 100k registrants will continue to vote a full ballot this election. Thank God.

Thank you Arizona Supreme Court for your extremely quick and professional review of this matter.

Thank you @Adrian_Fontes, @AZSecretary for your partnership on this.

Thank you @GovernorHobbs and Department of Transportation for working so hard to quickly fix this for moving forward.

And thanks to the attorneys at Snell & Wilmer for working so hard on my behalf to tee this up this legal argument so quickly.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Speaking of Arizona, @Zonahorn

AZ Supreme Court ruled for defendant (Fontes). The 100k registrants will continue to vote a full ballot this election. Thank God.

Thank you Arizona Supreme Court for your extremely quick and professional review of this matter.

Thank you @Adrian_Fontes, @AZSecretary for your partnership on this.

Thank you @GovernorHobbs and Department of Transportation for working so hard to quickly fix this for moving forward.

And thanks to the attorneys at Snell & Wilmer for working so hard on my behalf to tee this up this legal argument so quickly.

An error that primarily affected voters registered prior to 1998. It’s mostly older Republicans. Fontes did the right thing and made sure their votes would get counted. If MAGA want to challenge the result, they will disqualify tens of thousands of their own voters.

• Hook 'Em 1