Colin Allred, running the two minute offense

Covri

On 8/22/2024 at 5:49 PM, StassneyHorn said:

As the most correct person on this board, I’d like to thank myself for maintaining steadfast support of John Whitmire, lifelong Democrat, as mayor in Houston. Knowing this would be the best thing possible, and throwing cold water on any anger/enthusiasm from the largest area of Republican voters in the state.

Goddamn I’m still right and all of you were still pussies

Those are the only Ted commercials I’ve seen. The fucker has been a senator for 12 years and has no accomplishments to brag about or ideas for the future. Just bullshit to piss off the dumbest, most bigoted assholes among us. 

• Hook 'Em 4

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Those are the only Ted commercials I’ve seen. The fucker has been a senator for 12 years and has no accomplishments to brag about or ideas for the future. Just bullshit to piss off the dumbest, most bigoted assholes among us. 

This tells me (or maybe I'm just pre-coffee delusional) that the immigration ads weren't working - and why would they? Trump scuttled the border bill that you know Allred would have voted for. 

Going back to the culture war well with gay panic is so hot right now

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

This tells me (or maybe I'm just pre-coffee delusional) that the immigration ads weren't working - and why would they? Trump scuttled the border bill that you know Allred would have voted for. 

Going back to the culture war well with gay panic is so hot right now

If you told me Ted's dad is running his campaign, I'd believe it because it feels like a boomer who is out-of-touch with people.

1 hour ago, texastough said:

This is the part of the simulation when it comes out that Cruz is actually a bearded transgender woman, sings "This is Me" at a press conference and Allred wins by .5%

I’ll take it

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, texastough said:

This is the part of the simulation when it comes out that Cruz is actually a bearded transgender woman, sings "This is Me" at a press conference and Allred wins by .5%

Have you seen Ted lately?

Bro should be singing "Wegovy" and give that a try.

• Haha 2

Speaking of transgender, got this mailer yesterday. GOP Campaigning on the important issues:

4850f47bfbb9a30accfe3240a1d969d1.jpg