Colin Allred, running the two minute offense

Covri

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

What's he talking about?

I don’t know who he is talking about. But I’m guessing their internals might match what we are actually seeing as a close race.

Or dude is looking for an off ramp from the Trump campaign and wants Ted to bring him in to help 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

There’s something worrying them

Damn, that’s actually pretty encouraging given the source. I get that these people are morons, but maybe they have some sort of intelligence to give us some hopium. I still think Allred has no chance, but I will be thrilled if he beats Cruz.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, royiv said:

Damn, that’s actually pretty encouraging given the source. I get that these people are morons, but maybe they have some sort of intelligence to give us some hopium. I still think Allred has no chance, but I will be thrilled if he beats Cruz.

Most Republicans will still pull the (R) lever, but plenty were pretty pissed at Cruz over the freez/Cancun bullshit, and they are getting tired of a lot of the other stuff (not just the pandering to Trump).

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Starting to see some commercials actually taking shots at Ted. 

Yeah I see about the same number of Allred commercials as Ted Cruz commercials right now. Turns out campaign money matters. 

Someone from Allreds team reached out to me before the primarys. Maybe Im a dum dum but I had no idea who the other candidates were so I went with him. 

On 9/15/2024 at 12:02 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Seen more Allred commercials this weekend than ever before. Glad he’s finally spending money. 

I think this is the commercial I saw watching football this weekend. Or a similar commercial calling him Cancun Cruz. Definitely more pointed. There may actually be a method to Allred’s madness.

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Something I noticed in that ad is that he doesn't say which party he is in.  That has to be intentional.

I notice that has become routine in areas where politicians are trying to enlarge their territory. Judicial candidates in Dallas County rarely identify as Republicans.