Running Through Walz to Fix America - Democratic VP Nominee

Biff Tannen

On 8/4/2024 at 2:22 AM, Biff Tannen said:

It’s a great city man. As you know. So ridiculous it has been made up to be this horror show. 

I lived in SF for 2 years and go back almost every time I return to the US.  It is a great place for walking, eating, drinking and exploring.  Sure, you can get in trouble in bad areas (same as every other city in the world).

I need a first party source before I'm changing thread titles. From the Harris campaign. 

We can start the thread name game though. I did like the really long one up thread it had me laughing pretty hard. 

18 hours ago, MrBig said:

My dream over explanatory thread title for Walz:

To the Window, To the Walz - Til the Potential VP Pick Can Change My Air Filter With an Inexpensive Piece of Non-OEM Equipment Just as Good as the Real Thing to Stop the Sweat From Dripping Off My Balls

This one 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

I need a first party source before I'm changing thread titles. From the Harris campaign. 

They still gotta do the staged “official” phone call lol

So I've been thinking about this for a week...

Sept. 16th, Monday Night Football Week 2 - Falcons at Eagles. Get Walz on the Manning Cast. Talking football and a little politics. Great way to introduce this side of him to Georgia/Pennsylvania voters and to all Americans. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

So I've been thinking about this for a week...

Sept. 16th, Monday Night Football Week 2 - Falcons at Eagles. Get Walz on the Manning Cast. Talking football and a little politics. Great way to introduce this side of him to Georgia/Pennsylvania voters and to all Americans. 

I like it, but would ESPN have to give equal time to Vance? gross.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, South Austin said:

It would be worth it to see Peyton and Eli work in subtle couch references.  

You sure? Peyton is a Republican and Eli stays quiet about it. 

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lets hope. Walz goes on for 20 minutes talking about specifics about the Eagles and the Falcons, two teams in two up for grabs states, and football in general. Vance spends a couple minutes talking about how football is like yachting, probably drops a subtle racial dig at the players, maybe pointing out how many professional athletes are having too many of the wrong kind of kids, and then he just starts rambling about women. Sounds great. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

• immamac changed the title to [Reported by many outlets] Tim Walz is the Democratic VP Nominee
2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Athletes are by and large not very smart. 

It’s all toxic bro culture, JESUS and getting hit in the head a lot 

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Whats so gross about Vance in the background of Eli's man cave, eyeliner running down his cheeks as he sobs and vigorously rapes a couch. Well....now that I typed that out, I admit it does sound sorta gross. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Liberalism reflects nuance, but sports tend to reinforce a brute force, might-makes-right, binary win-lose understanding of the world.* Which is the kernel of authoritarian thinking. 

* Unless you’re an Eric Cantona type, but those are by far the exception. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep, that’s why it was so funny to me that @South Austin seemed genuinely surprised that Peyton Manning would be MAGA. The guy has the IQ of a worn out shoe.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Eh, sports team loyalty aside I'd rather avoid juju from a gif where a huge home run was hit to win the moment then that team lost in the end. 

There is no juju.