Running Through Walz to Fix America - Democratic VP Nominee

Biff Tannen

16 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Is Ivanka Trump's "relationship" with China mfgs problematic?  Is Jared Kushner's "relationship" with Saudi money problematic?

Is Trump's kowtowing to North Korean dictators and military officials problematic?  Fucking idiots.

Trump salutes North Korea military general in documentary footage

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

IMG_1187.jpeg

Great speech.  After the speech, there was a greeting line.  One of the volunteers made a joke that there was Runza just a mile down the road...

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just wanted to point out to @Prong horn  ---- in case he didn't understand my previous LOL response ---- that Walz, like any good father, is keeping his autistic son from hitting the teleprompter, which is designed to be kind of invisible.  My understanding is that people with autism can have problems with spatial relations to begin with and that being in such an environment, with lights and noise and screaming and excitement etc ... can be pretty overwhelming to them. It looks to me like Gus is not even noticing the teleprompter. This is certainly a move that Tim Walz has done thousands of times in his life. Just a dad protecting his kid.  And yet I'm seeing all over Twitter that he's being aggressive.  Y'all are such pieces of shit. 

You're trying to reason with a person whose mind has been so polluted by the stupid outrage algorithm that he can't see is thoroughly manipulating him because he's just a massive shitbag to begin with. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

That's my VP!

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/50261-what-voters-think-about-tim-walz

35-16 in favor of Walz being a good pick for Harris
35-20 (+15) favorability and he's 62-5 among Dems (+57) and 28-18 with independents (+10)

He's -8 with 18-34 GOP voters and +1 with 35-44 GOP voters.  It's the olds who hate him (-39 for 45-64 to -46 for 65+) - the Fox News crowd hates him, the under 44 crowd probably does see him like the dad or uncle they wish they had
Men in general REALLY like him - -27 GOP men, +8 independent men, +67 Dem men compared to -29 GOP women, +13 independent women and +50 Dem women

Edited by Js1

On 8/18/2024 at 11:59 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Is Ivanka Trump's "relationship" with China mfgs problematic?  Is Jared Kushner's "relationship" with Saudi money problematic?

Is Trump's kowtowing to North Korean dictators and military officials problematic?  Fucking idiots.

Trump salutes North Korea military general in documentary footage

And one of the reasons they're going after Walz, not Harris, is that Walz is not yet part of the executive branch, so he might actually have to respond to subpoenas.

• 2 weeks later...