EPL 24-25: Postakloppalypse

Buzzrock

yeah but...

as a newcastle supporter you just can't walk into a guy leading with your forehead. Schar should have known better. 

that said I firmly believe you can red both players in that situation. just because the attempted headbutt was embellished doesn't change the intent. 

but breroton Diaz should have gotten a red for simulation also. that was a joke. 

kai havertz just had a guy go full latrell sprewell on him and it wasn’t even called a foul. yes, he was intentionally and maliciously choked, plain as day, and no foul was called. unreal.

17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

as a newcastle supporter you just can't walk into a guy leading with your forehead.

seemed to me like the other guy walked into schar and initiated the contact.

the referee just completely botched what would have been a goal of the season contender from Eze. unreal. eze hit an unbelievable direct FK goal which was waved off for a phantom foul, and in the end the var couldn’t overturn it because the ref blew his whistle before the ball went in. terrible.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Derka said:

the referee just completely botched what would have been a goal of the season contender from Eze. unreal. eze hit an unbelievable direct FK goal which was waved off for a phantom foul, and in the end the var couldn’t overturn it because the ref blew his whistle before the ball went in. terrible.

I know they are cracking down on screens on set plays but that was a ridiculous early whistle. Defender just threw himself on the ground. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

horrible horrible decision.  and still probably only the third worst decision of the weekend so far.

Missed most of the games until this morning. I will check the blunder thread. Would be a good place to post ref's mistakes, errors or outright corruption. 

Damn being a Chelsea fan means it is going to be a long season.

16 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Missed most of the games until this morning. I will check the blunder thread. Would be a good place to post ref's mistakes, errors or outright corruption. 

look at Derka's posts earlier in the thread from yesterday's games.  the Schar straight red card and no cards for Mosquera in the Arsenal game were atrocious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Nicholas Jackson sucks

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

look at Derka's posts earlier in the thread from yesterday's games.  the Schar straight red card and no cards for Mosquera in the Arsenal game were atrocious.

Schar red card will always be a red. You can’t come in and lead with your head. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Nicholas Jackson sucks

Schar red card will always be a red. You can’t come in and lead with your head. 

i’ve seen replay angles where it’s pretty clear that the other guy initiates the contact.

Edited by Derka