EPL 24-25: Postakloppalypse

Buzzrock

hey good news everybody, they’ve suddenly decided to start enforcing the new delay rule again. saliba booked early for picking up the ball. his problem was that he didn’t punt it 60 yards away, which as we’ve seen isn’t a violation. 🙄 

and yeah, pgmol being super childish and petty not letting us wear the same kits we’ve worn every time we’ve ever played tottenham. joke of a league run by joke federations. can’t wait to watch city throw another parade.

I think Son is feeling the pressure of being the team leader and getting the win solo in this game.

Very few homegrown players in this one. Felt like just a game instead a heated rivalry. A few handbags, but nothing serious. 

oh wait I think I’m supposed to bitch about how the refs cost us this one and how they were so unfair with some bullshit spurs cards, while Timber walks free after trying to shatter Porro’s leg. 

10 of the 17 minutes of this match have been spent with man city players rolling around on the ground, wailing like they’ve been shot. it appears that rodri is actually hurt this time, but i’m all out of fucks to give after watching such a pathetic display from the most dominant team in the epl. you’re the most overpowered team in england- stop flopping like cunts.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

That was real stupid from Troussard, the foul and then kicking it away when on a yellow. 

Have you seen what’s been allowed up to that?  If they give out a second yellow to a City player for something equal, I’ll post zero about the refs the rest of the year.    

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

God damn yall are pussies about this.

Ederson has to be the softest goalie in the league. 

we’re upset about this because we’re the only team in this league with any chance of defeating city for the title, and in the year 2024 the only way we ever drop points is from corrupt officiating. yeah, it’s fucking enraging. 

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That seems a tad harsh

this game has been a reboot of american gladiators and then suddenly that’s a sending off. and the guy who made the call just also happens to get paid lots and lots of money to do favors for man city’s owners. ho hum, no big deal.

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Doku did, but for some reason, no yellow 

And it should have been a yellow. Refs suck. Yet again though, don’t put yourself in position to be at their mercy. Rice put himself in position to be at their mercy and so did Troussard. It’s the wrong call on Troussard but shit happens. 

3 minutes ago, Derka said:

we’re upset about this because we’re the only team in this league with any chance of defeating city for the title, and in the year 2024 the only way we ever drop points is from corrupt officiating. yeah, it’s fucking enraging. 

Lulz. Welcome to the party pal. We’ve been here for 5 years.

Edited by hobbes2702

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Other players put themselves in situations to get yellows but nothing.  THAT IS THE ISSUE 

NBC ROASTING that 2nd yellow.  It’s corruption 

I mean if you’re really making it that the league is against Arsenal then have fun with that. I’ve watched the league literally take a goal off the board. They are bad at this job. It’s not a conspiracy against the gunners

Edited by hobbes2702

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Why have a ref, with at the very least an appearance of conflict of interest ref this match?    And then he doesn’t give Doku a yellow but sends of Trossard.   It’s ridiculous 

Because this league is a clown show. See the treatment of English players compared to foreigners for another example. 
They don’t care about getting it right or getting quality refs. We are talking about it and people are watching. 

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I mean if you’re really making it that the league is against Arsenal then have fun with that. I’ve watched the league literally take a goal off the board. They are bad at this job. It’s not a conspiracy against the gunners

Not sure why you are here fighting with Arsenal fans since when it comes to this particular matter you are on the same fucking team.  Yea we get it has happened to others so rage against the machine, not against your fellow victims.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Not sure why you are here fighting with Arsenal fans since when it comes to this particular matter you are on the same fucking team.  Yea we get it has happened to others so rage against the machine, not against your fellow victims.  

Because I think conspiracy arguments are really stupid and this is the league thread.