EPL 24-25: Postakloppalypse

Buzzrock

You need to take advice from Marlo. This is just the way it is. You have to beat them from the jump and that's hard because they have limitless pockets. I'm just happy Klopp got one trophy in his time and maybe Slot can put us into a position where we can have the same blow things out from the jump start that you need to keep far away from the Machine. 

HelpfulInsignificantAnchovy-size_restric

• Hook 'Em 1

arsenal opponents: choke slams, anal probes, karate kicks, and pegging our players in the head with a soccer ball. total fouls called: 0

arsenal: accused of delaying two restarts amidst a sea of unpenalized infractions of the same kind: two sending offs

anyone who doesn’t understand our anger has absolutely lost the plot.

12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Rodri tore his ACL. Out for the season. I hate City with the fire of 1,000 suns but respect his game. 

yeah i’m pretty sure we all remember me raging last season over foden being the epl poty when rodri was the actual best player on his own team. that’s a big blow for city. sucks for rodri, but fuck city.

man city spent the entire first half flopping around like a bunch of pussies and all anyone wants to talk about is arsenal parking the bus and wasting time while down to 10 men, never mind that nobody on arsenal was even booked for time wasting. that’s fucking stupid. 

like seriously this:

is out there, and neutral fans would rather talk shit about arsenal than even acknowledge that the oil state owned club that has cheated its way to a monopoly on winning the league is literally paying epl referees tens of thousands of dollars to go on all-expenses paid vacations, only for those referees to then give man city preferential treatment and literally decide title races. if doku gets a penalty last year then arsenal wins the title, and here is michael oliver doing the same shit all over again, and instead of being pissed about it we’ve got pretty much every neutral fan on the internet talking shit about and laughing at arsenal. you people are the soccer equivalent of the poor white alabama family that’s on medicaid and worships trump. embarrassing.

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Shocking, the team playing with 10 men for 1/5 of the season is delaying the most.   

image.png.13d8f2a26a586cfdc43cec6c1d626f97.png

Really surprising that Arsenal's games with 11 men don't appear on that chart.   Weird

image.png.f615aaa884e1052efacab0cb630d2862.png

image.png.fad20afdf6a104d7e6fdb9e42a7928d1.png

image.png.2d2f79b75917f45e42d1c26fc42c62e3.png

https://theanalyst.com/2024/09/arsenal-time-wasting-stats-manchester-city

And yet last season and the year before Arsenal were in the bottom half of the league in ball in play time while the two other big clubs were 1st and 2nd. 

2 hours ago, Derka said:

like seriously this:

is out there, and neutral fans would rather talk shit about arsenal than even acknowledge that the oil state owned club that has cheated its way to a monopoly on winning the league is literally paying epl referees tens of thousands of dollars to go on all-expenses paid vacations, only for those referees to then give man city preferential treatment and literally decide title races. if doku gets a penalty last year then arsenal wins the title, and here is michael oliver doing the same shit all over again, and instead of being pissed about it we’ve got pretty much every neutral fan on the internet talking shit about and laughing at arsenal. you people are the soccer equivalent of the poor white alabama family that’s on medicaid and worships trump. embarrassing.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Come on man. There’s no one on this website that complains more about Prem refs than I do. Everyone hates man city but not everyone thinks there’s some vast conspiracy out to stop Arsenal. Thats clown shit. Especially considering the reasons yall are complaining are because your players broke the rules.

Edited by hobbes2702

I think we can all agree EPL refs should be the best based on money the EPL brings in.  However they suck and or are compromised. Michael Oliver is no different than Webb and Clattenburg  They all reffed world class matches and had massive controversy.  Full disclosure I am an Arsenal fan.  I have never seen the bizarre calls against another top 6 team as have been given to Arsenal in EPL games since I have followed in 2002. Some of these games are like watching OSU vs UT  

Edited by Roger Kint
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Roger Kint said:

I think we can all agree EPL refs should be the best based on money the EPL brings in.  However they suck and or are compromised. Michael Oliver is no different than Webb and Clattenburg  They all reffed world class matches and had massive controversy.  Full disclosure I am an Arsenal fan.  I have never seen the bizarre calls against another top 6 team as have been given to Arsenal in EPL games since I have since followed in 2002. Some of these games are like watching OSU vs UT  

Howard Webb is the head of the refs. Thats all you need to know about why they suck at their jobs. 
And if you think those calls are somehow more bizarre than the shit that happens across the league every week then you need to watch more games.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5493241/2024/05/15/var-incidents-premier-league/

Edited by hobbes2702

30 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Howard Webb is the head of the refs. Thats all you need to know about why they suck at their jobs. 
And if you think those calls are somehow more bizarre than the shit that happens across the league every week then you need to watch more games.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5493241/2024/05/15/var-incidents-premier-league/

Yeah I know his position.  I watch a lot of soccer mostly EPL. I don’t care what they do in other leagues. If the league is getting all this revenue they should have the best refs.  It just isn’t the case. There are games where the yellow to red cards make no sense.  Guess you all assume we pay for NY times.