2024 Fall Camp Thread - Bubble Wrap ALL THE RB

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

I could've sworn I watched Burton himself, just yesterday, relay that Sark said they were not currently planning on moving anyone to RB.

Whatever gets clicks/views I guess.

Sark said they’re not doing anything until after the first scrimmage.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)

My job here is done. I got all caps outta CTJ. I gotta stop before I get blocked like futureman. For the record I dont know shit about fuck and nor would I assume to know who would be a good add to the RB room. I was simply taking the savion red discourse to the next level.

Edited by BornAndRaised

My job here is done. I got all caps outta CTJ. I gotta stop before I get blocked like futureman. For the record I dont know shit about fuck and nor would I assume to know who would be a good add to the RB room. I was simply taking the savion red discourse to the next level.

Cool man. Thanks for participating.

Hook’em!!!
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fud said:

Niblett is small for a RB, but he's probably the most skilled of the bunch 

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, that's a name that keeps coming up

Screenshot_2024-08-09-10-19-58_kindlephoto-1818751.png.19bf93455686dbc8758ee90edbe445fa.png

His name IS his nickname. Niblett the Niblet. 

image.thumb.jpeg.49a66546288c85ef909d7b6ea4edf480.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Lack of mewbs is concerning

This man needs more Cocoa Pebbles or preferably, because it's kinda burnt orangish, some Peanut Butter Crunch cereal.

image.png.5cfc13fe0cc0531695addab1e5a6eae5.png

Bro divorced the fat suit quickly.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and figured you meant as an extra lineman. Did you mean move Agbo to RB? I would love to hear more about this, personally. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:

You are a smart young man. You're gonna grow 5 inches this year.

Edited by Bevo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m buying Ewers and Banks stock, as well as Cam Williams, and I am selling all of my Bond stock. 

I'll buy your Bond stock at a discount in the hopes he's an Allen Iverson type...

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

*stocks and Bonds.

Dude has been here like six months now and has played a lot of college football already. Weird that this is an issue. 

How many years was Peter Gibbons at Initech?

23 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I'm not a potential running back.

I'm also not a dildo. Some may disagree.

You never know when you’re going to be needed, from my view. Needed for a sprint, a sprint relay, for WR depth, maybe as a running back or offensive coordinator. It’s why I’ve always got a pair of cleats in the trunk of my car and in my suitcase. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You never know when you’re going to be needed, from my view. Needed for a sprint, a sprint relay, for WR depth, maybe as a running back or offensive coordinator. It’s why I’ve always got a pair of cleats in the trunk of my car and in my suitcase. 

image.gif.cf2a903f5e755d505f4dbe07a0ec0196.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You were a boy scout, weren't you?

5 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

Strickly short yardage i wonder if malik agbo gets involved. Hasnt his name come up several times during camp?

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

didn’t byron murphy get some short yardage carries last year?  I’m setting the over/under on agbo rushing touchdowns this season at 3. 

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this is a Real Genius nod, then I appreciate it, but if you’re going to quote something, do it accurately. I’m happy and sad for you. 

I had to change it from he to you so it was necessary to paraphrase.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

If this is a Real Genius nod, then I appreciate it, but if you’re going to quote something, do it accurately. I’m happy and sad for you. 

So, you are saying that I passed but I failed. Yeah. Well, then I’m happy and sad for you, too.

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s like an eleven person team that may need another player. I heart you.

5 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

All good brother, I wear being blocked by him as a badge of honor.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

so you're saying you have the loyalty and willingness to serve the longhorns when called to do so?

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’m buying Ewers and Banks stock, as well as Cam Williams, and I am selling all of my Bond stock. 

After what I heard about Bond and what I heard about Bolden, Cook and Wingo I wouldn’t be surprised if Bond runs second team if he cannot get it together. That won’t exactly help his draft stock.