2024 Fall Camp Thread - Bubble Wrap ALL THE RB

texifornia

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I support the sentiment but man John David Washington is probably the worst actor in cinema who keeps getting leading roles from good directors. Tenet already had its issues but that charisma black hole taking a role clearly written for an Idris Elba type was brutal.

This. Good God he was unwatchable in Tenet. Didn't help that he was next to Pattinson who is, well, a professional actor. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Judging from this pic it appears sark has gotten a breast reduction @immamac

Bobby

Good luck keeping Silas Bolden and Ryan Wingo off the field.

Neither of them worked with the first unit but they were the two most impressive wide receivers on the day.

- Colin Simmons and Zina Umeozulu are as good of a looking pair of defensive ends I recall Texas signing in a single class. Both of them look the part and then some.

- New assistant Scottie Hazelton was working with the nickelbacks/star position. Jaylan Guilbeau started at nickel in workouts over incumbent Jahdae Barron.

- Wardell Mack was the lone freshman DB also working at Star.

- Alfred Collins looked the best he has looked in a Texas uniform. 

• Hook 'Em 9

56 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby:  New assistant Scottie Hazelton was working with the nickelbacks/star position. Jaylan Guilbeau started at nickel in workouts over incumbent Jahdae Barron.

For those unfamiliar...

• Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, CastHorn said:

I’ll believe the O-Line Hype when I see it. They do a pretty good job of staying in front of folks, but a Longhorns line hasn’t blown anyone off the ball in over a decade. 

We've had our moments.  At ISU comes to mind, nice road win.  4th quarter Bama game says hello, 7 minutes of smash mouth to ice it.  We won two other games last year with Malik Murphy at QB1...the OL played pretty damn good ball in both of those games.  Sugar Bowl vs UGA was a great game for the OL , as was 49-0 OU. And thats just off the top of my head.  Our OL play has been markedly better in the Sark era and Herman had a couple decent lines all things considered

• Hook 'Em 7

20 minutes ago, Red Five said:

One thing I saw that was interesting was Moore already running first team at Buck.

Why wouldn’t he be? He’s been here since the winter, had 16 sacks last year, and was being heavily recruited by Ohio State, Bama, and Texas in the portal. It would be noteworthy if he wasn’t starting. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

About a month until I get my fix. Short practice clips help a bit with the withdrawal, but I need the uncut stuff.

Excited for the conference schedule, but our OOC isn't bad either. This season is going to slap.

1 hour ago, Fud said:

He’s more similar to Tank Dell 

He looks like what I convinced myself Armanti Foreman was going to be when he committed 

5 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

IMG_4582.jpeg

He’s saying Owens is also going to be NFL good?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Nope said:

He looks like what I convinced myself Armanti Foreman was going to be when he committed 

12 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He's a lot smaller than foreman was

I really do not like how they changed YouTube channels without announcing it. The algorithm doesn't know the new channel and doesn't show up in anything including search. They also use stupid ass fucking titles that don't show up or rank in search when you use "sarkisian press conference" /endrant

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, CastHorn said:

I’ll believe the O-Line Hype when I see it. They do a pretty good job of staying in front of folks, but a Longhorns line hasn’t blown anyone off the ball in over a decade. 

I think this is a bit over-stated. The OL was pretty good last year overall, but I will concede this is the last step in the reclamation project that was the OL Flood inherited. They had their issues in short yardage last year. They were not an OL that could just come out and just smash competent defenses, but not many OLs can. Another year of physical development and RB development should help that. 

22 minutes ago, immamac said:

I really do not like how they changed YouTube channels without announcing it. The algorithm doesn't know the new channel and doesn't show up in anything including search. They also use stupid ass fucking titles that don't show up or rank in search when you use "sarkisian press conference" /endrant

I hate the offseason.

25 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I think this is a bit over-stated. The OL was pretty good last year overall, but I will concede this is the last step in the reclamation project that was the OL Flood inherited. They had their issues in short yardage last year. They were not an OL that could just come out and just smash competent defenses, but not many OLs can. Another year of physical development and RB development should help that. 

Maybe this year if we get 4 shots to score from the OU 1 we can punch it in. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 7