wtf is wrong with you San Dimas

I'm so confused.

First, if you thought you were going to get anything other than B&T references then that was wishful thinking.

Second, you're asking "what's wrong with you San Dimas?" and posting a story about some chick dicing up some other chicks with a fucking samurai sword? Sounds pretty badass (dare I say - excellent) to me, dude.

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

95ee645d-f8a4-4fb5-8c7f-d75f3ddbb09a_tex

I did a job rotation in Socal when I was right out of school. The place I was staying was in San Dimas, and I would often go to San Dimas High School to shoot hoops  on their outdoor courts. I would often amuse myself by uttering that same phrase after uncorking some of my basketball wizardry. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I did a job rotation in Socal when I was right out of school. The place I was staying was in San Dimas, and I would often go to San Dimas High School to shoot hoops  on their outdoor courts. I would often amuse myself by uttering that same phrase after uncorking some of my basketball wizardry. 

Most excellent

excellent-bill-and-ted.gif

Edited by Pato del Muerto

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Haha same when I first moved to SoCal. I was splitting time in Pasadena and riverside offices so it was in the middle. God I laughed so fucking hard doing that. Dork shit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1