The thread where ALexusTexus7 eats his hat

Dahobbs

Do shirts count?
IMG_2574.jpeg.cba4d99febf95c7ca2028aa1eeff728b.jpeg

Not if you can’t prove those weren’t at a rally. So some people in the nosebleeds brought in a confederate flag. You’re all acting like they’re the centerpieces of his rallies. Go off.
  • Fuck You 43

3 minutes ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Not if you can’t prove those weren’t at a rally. So some people in the nosebleeds brought in a confederate flag. You’re all acting like they’re the centerpieces of his rallies. Go off.emoji1787.png

Idiot. The shirts were worn by Trump’s goons on Jan. 6. Recognize the Nazi Eagle? (I’ll bet you do.) “6MWE” stands for “6 Million Wasn’t Enough.” (But there’s a reasonable chance that you’re a Holocaust denier too.)

• Hook 'Em 2

Idiot. The shirts were worn by Trump’s goons on Jan. 6. Recognize the Nazi Eagle? (I’ll bet you do.) “6MWE” stands for “6 Million Wasn’t Enough.” (But there’s a reasonable chance that you’re a Holocaust denier too.)

Watch your mouth. “Trumps goons”. It’s so evident, everything else was cropped out of the frame. Even you know you wouldn’t accept that as evidence. No go on, git.
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 42

1 minute ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Watch your mouth. “Trumps goons”. It’s so evident, everything else was cropped out of the frame. Even you know you wouldn’t accept that as evidence. No go on, git.

Rally, flag:

12fd-trump_web10-superJumbo.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

Rally, flag:

12fd-trump_web10-superJumbo.jpg

That’s not the one I’m talking about. It’s the one claiming Nazi’s were at his rally. Like I said, ya got me. The nosebleed attendant brought their flag. It wasn’t the centerpiece or theme of his rallies.
  • Fuck You 36

1 minute ago, ALexusTexus7 said:

Dude, pace yourself. It's going to be a long 3 months + 4 years for you.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, immamac said:

He's shadow banned until he eats his hat. He can post all he wants but they are instantly hidden until he posts him eating his hat. 

To be clear it doesn't matter what kind of hat, idgaf if you go and buy an edible hat. You will eat a hat before you ever post on this website again. @ALexusTexus7

Wait, he can read and respond, but only he can see his replies?

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, immamac said:

He's shadow banned until he eats his hat. He can post all he wants but they are instantly hidden until he posts him eating his hat. 

To be clear it doesn't matter what kind of hat, idgaf if you go and buy an edible hat. You will eat a hat before you ever post on this website again. @ALexusTexus7

Great.  From what he said on the other thread, that means he's gonna eat the portion of my dead mom's ashes that made up her vagina.  I'm not sure how he's going to sort that out, but now I need to warn my dad that there's a mentally defective dude who's gonna try to raid her urn.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Great.  From what he said on the other thread, that means he's gonna eat the portion of my dead mom's ashes that made up her vagina.  I'm not sure how he's going to sort that out, but now I need to warn my dad that there's a mentally defective dude who's gonna try to raid her urn.

Don't forget, he needs to put them in a hat shape. That's important. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

What? You just leave her urn sitting out for ash thieves? Whatever happened to setting out a bait urn? Urn security 101 dude.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

What? You just leave her urn sitting out for ash thieves? Whatever happened to setting out a bait urn? Urn security 101 dude.

That's pointless, because they won't let us set up shotgun traps BECAUSE OF WOKE!

• Drool 1

To be clear it doesn't matter what kind of hat, idgaf if you go and buy an edible hat. You will eat a hat before you ever post on this website again. [mention=3035]ALexusTexus7[/mention]

Guess it’s time to make another account. Nothing you can do about it either, fucktard.
  • Fuck You 39

so the post above and the email he sent me with intentions to make another account. If you suspect he comes back report it and I'll shadow ban immediately.
So, so we have any idea which of the usual suspects it was this time?

Posted (edited)

Some day shifts are better than others. 

@TexasHammer @MissingInAction said this is you. Are you going to eat a hat? I remember a lot of crowing from you in CR back at the old place. I expect the Hillary thread has contributions from you. 

Is it you? You can break out another name. The tobacco name series of one poster is a testament to how easy it is to get by if you don't come out of the gate with the stupid cranked up to 11.

Enjoy your hat. 

edit: That's not the real Texashammer name. Hmm

Edited by cactusflinthead