The thread where ALexusTexus7 eats his hat

Dahobbs

11 minutes ago, Covri said:

Are we forgetting the greatness that was TJHooker? He’s likely half these unhinged alts.

I have to admit I did forget him. He was right there with TTom for brain damage

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, G650 said:

Are we sure they’re not the same dude?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

37 minutes ago, Covri said:

Are we forgetting the greatness that was TJHooker? He’s likely half these unhinged alts.

Which one was the guy that did the premature celebration in 2020 and got clowned on so hard he had @immamac delete his account and all his posts?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

You’re gonna have to be more specific 

I know you're joking but he started a thread here titled "Trump! Deal with it! Four more years!" or something like that.

e: Well before all the votes were counted, because Republicans are fucking stupid.

Edited by Brian Fantana

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Which one was the guy that did the premature celebration in 2020 and got clowned on so hard he had @immamac delete his account and all his posts?

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You’re gonna have to be more specific 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I know you're joking but he started a thread here titled "Trump! Deal with it! Four more years!" or something like that.

e: Well before all the votes were counted, because Republicans are fucking stupid.

TJHooker!

You_Doodle_2020-11-14T22_10_35Z.jpeg.bddd5782e5f1d91ebc719e77b5e4516e.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Was it Chainsaw? I could see him saying that after blaming democrats for throwing it all away by selecting Biden as the candidate. 

1 hour ago, Covri said:

TJHooker!

You_Doodle_2020-11-14T22_10_35Z.jpeg.bddd5782e5f1d91ebc719e77b5e4516e.jpeg

Is he the dude whose wife was a pharma rep that went to rehab and dumped him for a dude she was fucking in rehab? Ring doorbell tit pic?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Is he the dude whose wife was a pharma rep that went to rehab and dumped him for a dude she was fucking in rehab? Ring doorbell tit pic?

Man I’m pretty sure that guy has posted on this thread. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Great.  From what he said on the other thread, that means he's gonna eat the portion of my dead mom's ashes that made up her vagina.  I'm not sure how he's going to sort that out, but now I need to warn my dad that there's a mentally defective dude who's gonna try to raid her urn.

I don't know how he will have the stamina after gargling Trump's saggy old balls all day.

5 hours ago, immamac said:

He's shadow banned until he eats his hat. He can post all he wants but they are instantly hidden until he posts him eating his hat. 

To be clear it doesn't matter what kind of hat, idgaf if you go and buy an edible hat. You will eat a hat before you ever post on this website again. @ALexusTexus7

Ah...Tachy goes to Coventry. One of the best moderation options. 

8 hours ago, G650 said:

TJ hooker 

TTom 

Onboard 

The holy trinity of dunning kruger effect 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

17 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Ah...Tachy goes to Coventry. One of the best moderation options. 

On a board I mod we had one dude posting for years while Tachy'd.

I think that board's current software has a 'discourage' option which slows response and randomly breaks things shown to the user, like they had a bad Internet connection.

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

On a board I mod we had one dude posting for years while Tachy'd.

I think that board's current software has a 'discourage' option which slows response and randomly breaks things shown to the user, like they had a bad Internet connection.

Haha yes, my main board has this and deployed it on one guy, he would constantly take to twitter to complain about how shitty the server is.