The legend of both tacos

miguelito

I remember when it was determined that Crazy chick was actually a youth minister. And I'm some weird cosmic vortex, a few of us knew him from another message board & his church was Las than 10 miles from my work. Shit elevated when he posted photos of crazy chick that were actually a girl from MSU. 

That shit was off the charts for a short period of time. When Squirrel board went into Super Secret mode.

Lesson learned was don't fuck with Shaggy/Surly

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

And this is just one of many shenanigans.  But this was Mount Rushmore level.

At one point wasn't there GPS tracking of something involved or is that just my fever dream?

46 minutes ago, huge said:

And this is just one of many shenanigans.  But this was Mount Rushmore level.

At one point wasn't there GPS tracking of something involved or is that just my fever dream?

It was mapped out- all the spots he was sent on during his tites scavenger hunt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh damn, that was funny as shit! Wonder what ever happened to that dude. Still can't believe that Austin voters put Lump onto city council. I wonder if he ever saw her on TV and thought "damn I almost banged that chick!"

• Haha 3

In a street fight though,  I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably give the edge to the Playboy Party Animal of Waxahachie, TX Nacho Urias over Roman. 

It's close, though. We all win. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

“Fuck it, it’s not like I’m running for office” was my favorite.

What is the statute of limitations if hypothetically someone illegally accessed the state of Texas CPS database to read fitlump’s lengthy and comprehensive file with regard to her daughter for pure entertainment value? Theoretically this might have occurred at about the time she was sucking Lance’s clock.

That is a serious question.

I’m not saying it occurred.

But at the time I recall having deep sympathies for her baby daddy.

On topic -

d4c2bee4e2e40187e6098f017d895b8e.gif

8 hours ago, Mez2 said:

In a street fight though,  I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably give the edge to the Playboy Party Animal of Waxahachie, TX Nacho Urias over Roman. 

Holy shit almost forgot about Nacho. Is the Waxahachie Playboy still above ground? 

pyz14tmb2tz11.jpg

Dude he was epic

On 8/3/2024 at 12:05 PM, SquishMitten said:

That thread birthed so many surlyisms. Tites, both tacos (which I use IRL almost every time someone mentions tacos), naoch… what else am I forgetting?

salet!

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2024 at 10:20 AM, MissingInAction said:

We've really softened up since then. That was peak asshole for the shag. Gotta love it.

You've softened up but that's because you're getting old and it's natural.  Nothing to be ashamed of, playa!  They make pills for that. 

Edited by Doc Holliday
  • Haha 1