Women’s Basketball

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Cry traitor

Her mother is French. There is nothing “traitorous” for playing for one of your parents’ countries of origin. The US Olympic team has tons of athletes that were born and raised in other countries to an American parent. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Her mother is French. There is nothing “traitorous” for playing for one of your parents’ countries of origin. The US Olympic team has tons of athletes that were born and raised in other countries to an American parent. 

Yeah it doesn’t bother me. She shined today, good for her. Might not have gotten the chance on Team USA

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

11 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

general game awareness is not our strong suit.

Copper is a great player with shit for brains for situational awareness.

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

of course they bank that in. even if it was a 2.

thank god we don't have to worry about getting Tarausi her 7th gold next time.

Did she rape you in your high school locker room?

Why would you harbor such an attitude against someone who didn’t even get into the game?

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“That bitch!”

Our players…

🙄

I’m thinking that Caitlin Clark might have had a different answer. 

And can we stop holding up someone who broke the law in a country run by a dictator as a martyr? Especially one with a history of domestic violence?

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I'm sure since she did what she did there was right to be concerned but 2-3 people chasing one player while you let the opponent bring the ball all the way up the court unmolested with under 4 seconds left was.....not good.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Copper is a great player with shit for brains for situational awareness.

Did she rape you in your high school locker room?

Why would you harbor such an attitude against someone who didn’t even get into the game?

YES that's it! OMG she raped me in my HS locker room.  I had totally forgotten about that.

and that was exactly the the point.  she wasted a roster spot.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

My fave unhinged comment about Caitlin Clark: After Clark broke the NCAA scoring record, the former scoring record holder, Lynette Woodard, going on stage and claiming she feels she is still the record holder! 

Were the coaches vaping THC? They really let down Brittney Griner by locking her up. She got cold during her imprisonment on the bench, which felt like a life sentence. She might has well been in Siberia when we needed her most. I bet they wished they could have done a player swop with her and Caitlin Clark.