[Adjacent to Gameday] Texas @ The Big House - A Blue Blood Party by Surly Horns

immamac

Tailgate Prices  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a Pre and Post game Tailgate Area (8AM till they kick us out) - Inclusive of Food and Beverage.

• $100 - Solid selection of a meal equivalent + canned beer/seltzer/wine + Liquor bar
    • $85 - Selection of finger foods + canned beer/seltzer/wine + batched cocktails
    • $75 - Selection of snacks + some mains for people + canned beer/seltzer/wine only
  2. 2. Will you be going to Ann Arbor for the Michigan game?

• Yes - I have no plans
    • Yes - I already have another tailgate/plans
    • No - I am interested in a watch party in Austin

This poll is closed to new votes

Surly Michigan Big House party Flier.jpeg

We can lock down a spot that will accommodate ~500 people, but I need to gauge interest before I just rip off a commit for that. 

We would need ~350 to make this financially viable and anything over that will fill the coffers for NIL, other tailgates and community events etc.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Texas @ The Big House - A Blue Blood Party by Surly Horns

On behalf of the limited sober folks, it would be nice to have a non-alcohol drink/food/attendance only option. I won't vent here but NYE and Halloween parties that never offer a non-alcohol alternative is a bit dated and frustrating.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

We will have a non alcoholic and children food only option. Similar to the New Orleans event. 

I'm building out the event site now and should be live by Friday. 

My wife is low alcohol these days, and we drink a lot of hop waters, and let me tell you; they are great for the most part. But the top tier is the Lagunitas hop water IMO. For your purchasing needs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You got any tickets like Tuscaloosa?  
I’m on the fence- was going to take my 9 year old then thought- fuck that shit- that will be way too much money and she can go to the ULM game basically for free and we will go to the indoor water park and skip school on Friday. 
Thinking of making this a game time decision but yall doing something like this makes it more likely. 

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

On behalf of the limited sober folks, it would be nice to have a non-alcohol drink/food/attendance only option. I won't vent here but NYE and Halloween parties that never offer a non-alcohol alternative is a bit dated and frustrating.

507vkm.jpgCDN media

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, YChang said:

Dumb question but if I purchase 3 tix, I can put my name down for all 3 right?

Yeah it'll send you the tickets. We'll have a check in station and self wristbanding there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Theoretically…lets say I don’t want to spend money on game tickets, but would love to hang out with Surly.

Can I attend this and watch the game there as well? I vaguely recall that was an option in NO.

21 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

19 hours ago, hornian said:

My wife is low alcohol these days, and we drink a lot of hop waters, and let me tell you; they are great for the most part. But the top tier is the Lagunitas hop water IMO. For your purchasing needs. 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

no fees on top of that. I'm just telling you what I have available I'm not forcing you to buy them. Some people don't want to sit next to randos and like the group thing.

Because  a bunch of guys you know from the internet by pseudonyms aren’t “randos”. 

• Haha 1