[Adjacent to Gameday] Texas @ The Big House - A Blue Blood Party by Surly Horns

immamac

Tailgate Prices  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a Pre and Post game Tailgate Area (8AM till they kick us out) - Inclusive of Food and Beverage.

• $100 - Solid selection of a meal equivalent + canned beer/seltzer/wine + Liquor bar
    • $85 - Selection of finger foods + canned beer/seltzer/wine + batched cocktails
    • $75 - Selection of snacks + some mains for people + canned beer/seltzer/wine only
  2. 2. Will you be going to Ann Arbor for the Michigan game?

• Yes - I have no plans
    • Yes - I already have another tailgate/plans
    • No - I am interested in a watch party in Austin

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

I desperately need 3 cases of beer and clean ice. Beer by 630 and ice by 8. Can someone help? I need it tonight most likely because beer stores won't open or be for sale till after 7AM. Gas stations still have ice. 

Thanks. 

Piss poor planning....you're fired.

4 hours ago, TornACL said:

By my amateur research, 86.4% of Texas fans in the Detroit Metro area are currently too drunk to operate a motor vehicle.

This is trichloramethlyn.  It counteracts all effects of alcohol in your blood. 

vth4AS.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Gentlemen, 

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of Texas are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. Go forth as we did in Pasadena 20 years ago. This is not the enemy like ou or aggy. These are our northern brethren. That being said give them hell and make them eat shit. 

• Hook 'Em 7

22 hours ago, PTINS said:

Welcome to Detroit

1/2 oz “All Gas” flower - $21
1 oz “Poddy Mouth” Shake - $14
1 “Kush Cake” preroll - $0.01
1 Bic lighter - $1.75
Total - $42.60

God Bless America

I worked at the Marijuana Policy Project (group that passed most of the legalization laws) between undergrad and starting grad school at Texas. If you told me 20 year ago this is where we'd be today I wouldn't have believed you. But as soon as I visited CO and saw the stores in 2014 I knew it was over. There's so much money in legal cannabis, and money is God here in the good old USA.

Enjoy!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Pour one out for Lobo/YGIFS up there.

Hoping they can change the password from MuleDick to Wolfgang at some point for some surly events. He’d have loved it. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼he’s got the best seat in the house for the game. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1