[Adjacent to Gameday] Texas @ The Big House - A Blue Blood Party by Surly Horns

immamac

Tailgate Prices  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a Pre and Post game Tailgate Area (8AM till they kick us out) - Inclusive of Food and Beverage.

• $100 - Solid selection of a meal equivalent + canned beer/seltzer/wine + Liquor bar
    • $85 - Selection of finger foods + canned beer/seltzer/wine + batched cocktails
    • $75 - Selection of snacks + some mains for people + canned beer/seltzer/wine only
  2. 2. Will you be going to Ann Arbor for the Michigan game?

• Yes - I have no plans
    • Yes - I already have another tailgate/plans
    • No - I am interested in a watch party in Austin

This poll is closed to new votes

• immamac unpinned this topic

I thought I was going to wake up early this morning, secure a $175 ticket and drive 4 hours, watch a win, and get a hotel. Then drive four hours back to Chicago tomorrow with a smile on my face.

Instead, I’ve had a ‘rection for 12 hours. Every Big 10 fan that wasn’t from Michigan paid for a shot at every single bar and had some mix of “Thank you for kicking their ass” or “Ya’ll kicked ass today.” Quinn Ewers saying “school up north” in the tv quote on lead up was good for at least 5 shots today. Shout out to Texas Exes chapter in Chicago who somehow has their own rooftop entrance at Cubby Bear. That was new to me and made me feel like a hot bitch.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1