This is democracy manifest

WelfareBuysMyWeed

I own this t shirt and another with two judo fighters that says, "When democracy manifests, know your Judo well.". 
I almost always have to explain what the shirts are about but every once in a while someone will know and it's hilarious.
Sleep well, legend. 

Screenshot (56).png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

"You're under arrest"

"I'm under WHAT?!"

I don't know why but that exchange fucking kills me, lmfaoooo

When he says "How dare you" at the end while being loaded into the car, he reminds me of this from when I was a kid:

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

2 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

video begins with him walking out of the restaurant and immediately closing the door in disgust too, lmfao

Never noticed that detail before. Legend. 

1 hour ago, Ojo Rojo said:

So he wasn't an international gangster, but was he the serial check skipper?  I wasn't clear about that.

I think he was actually a petty thief who was arrested for using a fraudulent American Express card. I read that he intentionally acted crazy because he was notorious for escaping jail and he thought it would be easier to escape from a mental asylum. 

6 hours ago, Crapinon said:

I think he was actually a petty thief who was arrested for using a fraudulent American Express card. I read that he intentionally acted crazy because he was notorious for escaping jail and he thought it would be easier to escape from a mental asylum. 

7 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

So he wasn't an international gangster, but was he the serial check skipper?  I wasn't clear about that.

No and no, he was neither. They *THOUGHT* he was the check skipper, but it was the wrong person. He had been in prison before in the past, and had *escaped* prison a couple of times in the past before, but he was innocent in this situation, just a dude eating at a restaurant. Not fraudulent card.  He's was just a super eccentric dude, hence the theatrics. But in this case, he really was just minding his own business when the police came.

All of this is in the extended interview.

• Like 1