I had no fucking clue where to put this

C-Man

Posted (edited)

This dad “proposes” to his daughter with a promise ring that she will remain pure until marriage.

https://www.threads.net/@kvng_breezey/post/C-sxP_3tXqz/?xmt=AQGzjg6Ej6SLaXAeLlGXcuUCwqGezdMefkmyZkjOVogtLw

giphy.gif

@immamac feel free to move this and purge this thread altogether but maybe having a WTF potpourri thread could be kind of entertaining.

Edited by C-Man
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This dad “proposes” to his daughter with a promise ring that she will remain pure until marriage.

is that Mormon pure - meaning lots of butt sex is cool?

Or JD Vance/Appalachia pure - meaning no sex with anyone outside the family?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

but maybe having a WTF potpourri thread could be kind of entertaining.

you mean like this 185 page thread mocking these fucking weirdos?

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Blotto said:

you mean like this 185 page thread mocking these fucking weirdos?

Yeah, in retrospect, that would've probably been a good place to drop this. @immamac, feel free to move this over and delete the OP.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

What goes on between Donald and Ivanka, while weird, is their business.

I don’t think the two of them kept things pure until the day was she married.

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Good ol fashioned pussy ownership.  It has varying degrees to it, but things like a dad giving away his daughter at a wedding is cut from the same cloth.  "I own this pussy until I give it to you in exchange for something" is from a time when women were bargained for resources.  It still happens in certain parts of the world, but most cultures have moved on.  This dad "proposing" to his daughter, and a dad giving away the bride at her wedding are things that still remain of this ancient misogyny.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Good ol fashioned pussy ownership.  It has varying degrees to it, but things like a dad giving away his daughter at a wedding is cut from the same cloth.  "I own this pussy until I give it to you in exchange for something" is from a time when women were bargained for resources.  It still happens in certain parts of the world, but most cultures have moved on.  This dad "proposing" to his daughter, and a dad giving away the bride at her wedding are things that still remain of this ancient misogyny.  

Brilliant observation. You're in political lock step with that weirdo. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1