2024 fuck fantasy football

Firemans4Horn

38 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

And I come back just in time to see Jaleel Mclaughlin has a TD while Javonte Williams has a fumble.

Still waiting for my first TD from someone not named Stefon Diggs.

Oh you would have thrown a brick through your TV. 

Javonte has turned into basically their 2nd down pass catching back. 

21 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Aaand massive pussy Derek Carr squeezes in an INT to end his pathetic day!

Spent most of Wednesday to Saturday pissed my opponent picked him up for the offensive FLEX position. Not so upset Sunday - didn't even score 8 points.  My opponent had Hurts (lol), Carr (lol), Hill (lol), Pitts (lol) and Fairbairn (lol)

Thank god for Dak, Gibbs, Rashee Rice and Goff.  And I left huge points on my bench - Montgomery and Hubbard.

I had 2 players break double digits this week.  Two (Mason and Godwin).  Previous 2 weeks I scored 140+ each week.  This week I got 68.  My bench scored 69 (nice).

Time to bench every Dolphins player.  Without Tua their offense is trash.

Edited by Chewbacca

Derek Carr should definitely be rostered now in almost every league based on the first three weeks, whereas before he was going undrafted in 12 team leagues I’m guessing.

You’re not going to play him over Mahomes, Allen, etc. but if I had relied on someone like Trevor Lawrence pre-draft then yeah, Carr could start for me. 

I re-learned the lesson to just make the decision you can live with. Not the one that will still piss you off three days later. It was either Purdy or Dak all week until Sunday morning when I see Derek Recarrd available. I was even playing the guy who dropped Dak and kinda wanted to start Dak for the lols. But no, decided to get cute with the eyeliner avenger after looking at the rankings and matchups.

Carr probably falls off a cliff now with the O line injuries. The Saints also just don't want to throw a lot. Those week 1&2 efficiency numbers were probably a fluke.

Edited by CurlyDumps

Need help with a proposed trade. 

I've got Joe Burrow and Justin Jefferson, and I've been offered Ja'Marr Chase in exchange for Jefferson. It's a .5PPR league. 

Normally I would jump on the opportunity to stack the points between my QB and his #1 WR, but I am a little apprehensive about it in this instance. I don't know whether we should trust the Bengals much this year - feels to me like the kind of decision that's ripe for a lot of second guessing in the future. 

Any thoughts? 

On 9/23/2024 at 9:48 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

You traded Terry for two JAGs? 

I'm stacked rn at back/receiver and don't trust McLaurin week-to-week w a rookie QB. Wanted some fun options at TE/RB going forward. Williams is great injury insurance, too. 

On paper I probably took an L but I think it's going to wind up working for my team.