2024 fuck fantasy football

Firemans4Horn

Lookin to add some depth to WR in next couple weeks. Is that cat from Indianapolis any good? Pierce? I guess we’ll see how Mike Williams looks tonight too. Anyone else? I did snag Brian Thomas late in the draft. He had a nice debut for Jax.

10 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Won by .22 in one league thanks to Aiyuk doing nothing. 

Garrett boned me in another. 

Aiyuk boned me.  As did Purdy not even throwing a TD.

But my own fault - Worthy and Montgomery would have given me a win, since Aiyuk and Cook didn't do it. 

Super fucking cool when your entire team accounts for 2 touchdowns.

Still got the magic touch with always starting a WR who catches 2 passes or less. Drake London AND Christian Kirk, come on down!

How does that tall necked stupid faced dipshit Lawrence only complete 12 passes against a dogshit Miami Secondary? 

Hey Kirk, tear your other ACL please while screaming "you like that?!" to the nearest reporter you feel you must own. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

For WR I’ve got Moore and Allen from the Bears (currently starting) and Shakir and Coleman from the Bills in the bench. Thinking about benching Allen for one of the Bills guys (probably Coleman) since they play Thursday and Allen has a nagging injury. Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

If you’re starting ADM in week 2, something has gone seriously, seriously wrong. I’m in a 16 & 18-team league, he rightfully sits in both. 

I'm in 16 team league. Hes on waivers. I'm only responding cuz @ChickenSandwich is debating starting one of the bills receivers and I like AD upside compared to theirs.