2024 fuck fantasy football

Firemans4Horn

56 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Well despite some bad advice, I just need 2.6 points from Kyle Pitts. Surely he can give me that.

I have Darnold on my bench (and Stroud starting) - I’m surprised to see him performing as well as he has.

2 catches and 10 yards is below the floor. You’re solid.

On that note, TE performance at the top of the board this year has been misrrable. Andrews/Kelce/Engram/LaPorta etc have all been duds. Kittle, Bowers and McBride have outperformed them by far.

I need 5 pts from Devonta smith tonight, and I’m worried he gets bracketed like Chase did by the Chiefs yesterday with AJ Brown out.

• Like 1

Just sitting here watching all the ways Bijan and London won't score touchdowns. Darnell Mooney, lol. Does Drake London do anything but lazily jog and turn around? Can anyone explain why the paste eating retards who rank players had this dipshit in the top 24?

Through two weeks I have three total  touchdowns. 

Bijan is gonna score 4 TDs this year on this trash offense. Ditto for Jacobs. Super fun and exciting watching them go for over 100 yards and zero tds every fucking week. Keep fumbling on the goal line too.

The three WR I started - Kirk, Diggs, London - won't combine for 100 yards. 

My bench WRs - Sutton, Josh Palmer are even worse. And I had Christian Watson but dropped him.

This really is the dumbest fucking game in the world. 

Edited by CurlyDumps

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Is that @Herbie Hancock?

Hide contents

I’m 0-2 in that league. Even @Fletch has a win. 

the whole tracking of Evan Engram being injured during pregame warmups fucked me.   couldn't get a straight answer on if he was playing or not until after rosters were locked, and couldn't move him to IR