2024 fuck fantasy football

Firemans4Horn

Oh so now Rhamondre wants to show up. The dipshit that I am I put Gibson in for him.

Fortunately the Stroud/Collins combo is total murder and I shouldn't need a lot out of RB2. Also had London go off on Thurs.

• Rage+1 1

On 9/29/2024 at 2:13 PM, Celery Man said:

ok i'm actually going to switch to darnold next week

On 10/5/2024 at 9:31 AM, Celery Man said:

I’m gonna jinx it but Coleman will have a good week on the Bills with Shakir out. 

always listen to me

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

44 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

My annual complaint that a 100 or 1-yd defensive score in ESPN/Yahoo count the exact same. Drives me insane. CBS can easily be fixed for the yards. 

What do you do for the yardage? 1 for 25?

And do you get points for any return yardage?

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

I’m down 33 points, but I have Mahomes, Worthy, and Shaheed tonight. My opponent has Kelce. Yahoo gives me a 38% chance. Hope Worthy eats up all the targets 

Whats the point differential now?

I was down 11 points and went Worthy over Hunt last night in the flex. Was kicking myself early, but X pulled it out late with the rushing TD. Ended up winning with three of my players leaving their game Sunday in the first half. Glad I won, because I’m now cooked for next week.

On 10/8/2024 at 1:09 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It's real early in the week, but oh well. Pick 2, .5 PPR... 

Downs at Tenn

McConkey at Den

Meyers v. Pitt

Rome v. Jax 

I started 0-9 and now 5-10 overall in my 3 leagues so take it for what it’s worth. Downs I feel depends on Flacco starting. McConkey is playing the slot so really won’t deal with Surtain II so I’m hoping he has a good day regardless of how good the Denver D is against the pass. No clue on Rome or Meyers (but hoping JSN and Meyers do well in my league).

• Like 1