2024 fuck fantasy football

Firemans4Horn

I’m 5-0 to start. Drafting Minnesota’s D in the 12th round has helped a lot with that, but they’re on bye this week. Rolling the dice with the Colts D - they kinda suck but have 8 takeaways and are playing the Titans with a league leading 9 giveaways. Calling my shot that they will perform reasonably well from a fantasy perspective which means they will have negative points this week.

I would start Kirko. 

I picked up Minnesota's D a few weeks ago in one of my leagues. I need a replacement, as well. The problem is I drafted a bunch of Dolphins and don't have anyone to drop to pick up a D.

Drop Vikings D and hope to pick them up on Waivers? I'm 6th in priority and at least 3 in front of me are streaming Ds this week. 

Tyreek 

Waddle 

Mostert 

Davante Adams

Kareem Hunt

Or just start a dead D?

My RBs are terrible and thin so it would not be wise to drop either Mostert or Hunt. 

23 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

To start Baker or Cousins this week?  Carolina’s defense sucks but Atlanta might lead early and pass less. 

Fantasy pros has it 74% Cousins. But NOLA has been a totally different team since the first 2 weeks of the season. 

I feel like you have two good options either way. Cousins probably safer - Baker Baker Curbstomp Taker probably has more upside if you're a big dog or something this week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

I would start Kirko. 

I picked up Minnesota's D a few weeks ago in one of my leagues. I need a replacement, as well. The problem is I drafted a bunch of Dolphins and don't have anyone to drop to pick up a D.

Drop Vikings D and hope to pick them up on Waivers? I'm 6th in priority and at least 3 in front of me are streaming Ds this week. 

Tyreek 

Waddle 

Mostert 

Davante Adams

Kareem Hunt

Or just start a dead D?

My RBs are terrible and thin so it would not be wise to drop either Mostert or Hunt. 

cut Mostert and pick up Jaylen Wright next week (drop your streaming d). Wright might be the starter in a couple weeks. 

Minnesota has scored 12.5 points more than the next highest scoring defense in my league. Lowest scoring game is 10 points, I’m not dropping them to hold on the scrubbiest player in my roster.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Like 1

I completely forgot to move Geno Smith (12.48) out of my lineup (FLEX) but def not the end of the world, since Mason and Aiyuk only combined for 14.9 for my opponent so our matchup is now 50/50 instead of 56-44 that it was pre-game (not in my favor)

Phew.

And Kittle had 20.30 in my other league with his 2 touchdowns. 

Keenan Allen, or either Shakir or Coleman on the Bills? Allen hasn’t done shit, Shakir has been fairly solid but is injured, but if he’s out on MondayI also have Coleman to slide into his place and he should get a boost with Shakir out. Is Allen going to show up?

Tucker is there, but I don’t think he’s better than Coleman enough to outweigh the benefit of having both 1 and 2 on a team’s depth chart on the bottom of my wr roster. Slayton and Mccloud are available but I don’t want to rely on Daniel Jones and Flacons players are always a letdown.

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Tre Tucker for Vegas is worth a look simply because Davante & Meyers are both bitches. 

Yeah I bought into the FF nerd hype last week and started him since 'Surtain would be on Myers' or whatever. Didn't work out well. 

What about Wandale or Slayton? Nabers is out again. 

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Tre Tucker currently has as many pts as all of of us this thread combined. 

Wow. I was miffed that I started mjh over Tucker after mjh got concussed since I kept switching the two when I learned of the weather reports in Green Bay. But the karma gods would a fucked me either way 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Does he have a spot for Davis? 

Or do you to block? 

He’d have to drop one of Mahomes/Kyren/kelce (2qb league). I’d have to drop Achane. I’m just going to hold. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

Every week I've benched Dak, he's outscored my starter.

I start him over Purdy and that useless sack of shit has probably the worst fantasy game of his career. 

I'm averaging like 11 points a week at QB. Going to fucking punch a stranger tonight. 

Fuck you Dak, you dumb fucking here we go shouting pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Every week I've benched Dak, he's outscored my starter.

I start him over Purdy and that useless sack of shit has probably the worst fantasy game of his career. 

I'm averaging like 11 points a week at QB. Going to fucking punch a stranger tonight. 

Fuck you Dak, you dumb fucking here we go shouting pussy.

He’s getting dropped. Fuck him 

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Fuck Dallas for letting David Montgomery drag his nuts across the stadium. 

I had a lot invested in that game - I wanted a shootout. Dak, Lamb, Montgomery, Gibbs and LaPorta were all in my starting lineup