Movie/TV castings you figured wouldn't work. But did.

Parliament

22 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

When I first heard about Breaking Bad, I thought it was insanely stupid that the goofy dad from Malcolm in the Middle and the Jewish dentist from Seinfeld was going to play a teacher turned drug dealer in a drama. I guess I was wrong.

Relatedly, I was shocked at how good Bob Odenkirk was as an action lead - Nobody.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

When I first heard about Breaking Bad, I thought it was insanely stupid that the goofy dad from Malcolm in the Middle and the Jewish dentist from Seinfeld was going to play a teacher turned drug dealer in a drama. I guess I was wrong.

He was brilliant on MITM so I knew he had major chops - but I’m not sure anyone expected that.

49 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Similar:

IMG_4010.webp

Posted (edited)

Not anything groundbreaking but I was surprised by the comedic chops of Channing Tatum in 21 Jump Street.

Spoiler

A fantastic cameo in Deadpool & Wolverine if you haven’t seen it.

image.thumb.jpeg.ac46bacf18f1ce524441b12e62e641f1.jpeg

Edited by smuggs