Multiple active shooters fired at main entrance of JBSA-Chapman Training Annex in San Antonio

bolverk

On 8/20/2024 at 9:35 AM, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not kidding when I say we had our pockets and pouches emptied every time we came off of a range, and we had to have empty magazines.

They definitely checked pockets and pouches. But I always wondered why they never checked trouser legs where we'd tuck em into our boots.

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Ninetyninethousandpercent of our fellow citizens have NO IDEA what's going on

8 years ago when Stone released Snowden i thought the citizenry would wake up, just a little

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

time for football! (nttawrt)

They knew something was up when automatic garage doors near the base were going haywire a while back.  Made the national news. NSA had to apologize.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Arrests made. 18 year old and a 19 year old. Unclear if they were really firing at the gate. They were apparently just firing off rounds for fun. And if you find that hard to believe you don’t know SA. 

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2024/09/04/arrests-made-in-connection-with-shootings-near-jbsa-lackland-in-august/

Yeah....that checks out 1000X better than the initial stories of an ISIS team assaulting the base gates or whatnot.