Bad Monkey

Vaughn is Vaughn...classic talker and has to slide in his jokes/quips. lol.

Liking the Natalie Martinez girl and they have good chemistry. 

Going to watch it thru, but nothing groundbreaking. If it wasn't set in the Keys/Miami it probably wouldn't be as watchable.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RPM said:

Holy Shit this is getting good! RIP Heather from the weather.

Yep, I was meh for the first few episodes, but kept watching because of Vince Vaughn being himself, but it just kicked up a notch and feels like it’s starting to come together. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up on the show this morning. I really like it. Although, a warning to those of you who haven't started it. Don't watch it if you don't like Vince Vaughn. It's a lot of Vince Vaughn at his most Vince Vaughn-esness. I binged over the last couple of days and was getting tired of him by the last episode. Once a week is just the right dose of him.

And my official ranking of the ladies on the show:
Coroner
Evil blonde
Haitian voodoo lady
Michelle Monaghan

Heather with the Weather

skinny daughter

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Caught up on the show this morning. I really like it. Although, a warning to those of you who haven't started it. Don't watch it if you don't like Vince Vaughn. It's a lot of Vince Vaughn at his most Vince Vaughn-esness. I binged over the last couple of days and was getting tired of him by the last episode. Once a week is just the right dose of him.
And my official ranking of the ladies on the show:
Coroner
Evil blonde
Haitian voodoo lady
Michelle Monaghan

Heather with the Weather

skinny daughter

Also Coroner’s sister who channels Rosie Perez.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I really like it. Although, a warning to those of you who haven't started it. Don't watch it if you don't like Vince Vaughn. It's a lot of Vince Vaughn at his most Vince Vaughn-esness.

He's money. Perfect for the role. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, RPM said:

He's money. Perfect for the role. 

You know I used to wait two days before I reviewed a show, but now it's like everyone on the board waits two days. So I think one day is kind of money. What do you think?

But I love the guy. It's just that after five episodes, I'm feeling a little apoplectic myself.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2024 at 10:36 AM, RPM said:

Holy Shit this is getting good! RIP Heather from the weather.

That's the episode we just watched last night. Glad we got to see more of Zach Braff's character. The scene with him in the shower making the arm look more like it was damaged by a boat prop was impossible for me to watch. I had to turn away. (Didn't seem to bother my wife any, which is a little disconcerting now that I think about it.)

• Haha 1