2024 Surly NFL Eliminator Pool

BigOrange1

we're back for whatever year in a row it is (my guess is that we've got to be close to 10 years now).

$50 entry, winner take all.  a tie does not count as a win.

here is the link.  password is fuckou

https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=248&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=01c6aed1-58f7-47e6-950c-d3e734672698&joinKey=c073ab58-9350-3b02-9aa8-d400dea0883b

hit me up after you sign up and let me know if you prefer to pay via venmo, paypal, or cash app.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2024 at 5:57 PM, BigOrange1 said:

alright mofo's time to get signed up as the season kicks off this week.  we normally have around 20 entries and right now we only have 6.

Do you want to post this on the football board? A lot more traffic there.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

• immamac unpinned this topic
On 9/7/2024 at 9:53 AM, Tyrone Krivacs said:

Wow, 24 entries now...

but only 19 of which i have payments for.  i think.  i got pretty fucked up after the game yesterday so i need to go back and look at my records, but i think some of the entires ended up being non-payers and will be purged when i'm certain that i have everyone who paid accounted for.

Yes, I also added a second entry. And that second entry definitely did not pick the Bengals to win. Because who the hell would be so stupid to pick a clear favorite playing at home? That's fucking asinine. Long story short, I am so glad that this week was just a practice round. I can't wait for next week!