Week Zero: College Football Starts Now

texifornia

If any of you are going through LHN withdrawal and are craving Lowell Galindo commentary, look no further than todays Tarleton State game on ESPN2 the deuce 

The Teams: No. 21 Tarleton State Texans (0-0, 0-0 UAC) vs. McNeese Cowboys (0-0, 0-0 SLC)
Where: Stephenville, Texas
Stadium: Memorial Stadium (24,000)
Time: 2:30 p.m. CT 
Streaming Platform: ESPN2 (Lowell Galindo, Fozzy Whittaker)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I'm so excited for today's games that I literally cannot sleep. I am pumped af

I always love week 0 and 1 because I am super pumped for games like SMU at Nevada even though I wouldn't give a fuck about that game if it was played in week 5.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I always love week 0 and 1 because I am super pumped for games like SMU at Nevada even though I wouldn't give a fuck about that game if it was played in week 5.

Right? Same. Outside of week 0, I am amped to see SMU/Nevada. Same with Tarleton St/McNees. Any other time I'm switching to Quiddoch than rather watch those games, but week 0 is the primer I need. It's great we get FSU/GT early, too. It gets you even more hyped for what's to come. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Week Zero: College Football Starts Now
10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

McAfee opens the show today saying he hammered 30 Guinness with the fans last night. Some people can’t stand him but I find him entertaining on Gameday. 

It's basically water. 3.2% ABV haha, I am liking Saban so far. 

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

FSU fans booing Herbstreit loudly everytime he speaks. Pretty funny. 

The first Fansville commercial was great, I thought. 

Best Gameday sign: “Hey Herbstreit does your wife know you fucked us?”

heh heh heh…

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Bama Llama said:

Corso absent? Out to pasture? What?  Nick is a welcome change for the better.  At least Nick can get through a sentence without forgetting who and what he’s talking about.

They only bring him out for a few segments and the pick segment. 

3 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

Corso absent? Out to pasture? What?  Nick is a welcome change for the better.  At least Nick can get through a sentence without forgetting who and what he’s talking about.

It's bad luck to take a corpse with you to Ireland.

• Haha 2

Just now, Topper13 said:

The just for men doesn't work for Saban

My old man, who unfortunately is no longer with us used product on his hair……we made fun of him, a lot.

We called it Old Guy #5. He called it chestnut brown😄Nick looks to be sporting the same shade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Saban is impressive. In his 70’s but is throwing out stats and names from schools all over the country. He’s a methodical dude. I’m betting he spent the summer immersing himself in data across 135 FBS programs. 

They said Corso is with them next week in CS. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

If you’re into it, by all means drink it up, but for me personally, Week 0 is like a cock tease……. I’m wanting a football fix, but can’t quite have it this week given the matchups.  Week 1?  All in, all day

I feel kind of the same, but I would love to see Georgia Tech beat FSU.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

If you’re into it, by all means drink it up, but for me personally, Week 0 is like a cock tease……. I’m wanting a football fix, but can’t quite have it this week given the matchups.  Week 1?  All in, all day

Put in a big parlay and today can be very exciting.

7 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

If any of you are going through LHN withdrawal and are craving Lowell Galindo commentary, look no further than todays Tarleton State game on ESPN2 the deuce 

The Teams: No. 21 Tarleton State Texans (0-0, 0-0 UAC) vs. McNeese Cowboys (0-0, 0-0 SLC)
Where: Stephenville, Texas
Stadium: Memorial Stadium (24,000)
Time: 2:30 p.m. CT 
Streaming Platform: ESPN2 (Lowell Galindo, Fozzy Whittaker)

Poor Fozzy. He deserves better. 

39 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

This is NOT the way.

And how did Herbie fuck FSU?