Week Zero: College Football Starts Now

texifornia

Last game FSU played against a team from Georgia was the last game they played at all. They were narrowly defeated, 9 TDs against a single FG. Yeah, they had a bunch of players "opt out" of that game, presumably to study for final exams. Will they have a bit of a chip or sixty on their shoulders?

The sign about Herbie fucking them is funny, but in reality they fucked themselves. Let's see if they have recovered from that.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

They probably could’ve made this GameDay into a 30 min preview this morning

The crowd really thinned out from hr 1 to hr 3 lol…probably went to the pubs

The set is a couple  of miles away from the stadium, it's a wee bit of a walk.

7 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Maybe he was referring to Eight Men Out, the popular 80's movie covering The Black Sox scandal starring a young John Cusack.

That’s not it. He was referring to a real knee slapper.

Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9.

Tv Show Lol GIF

1 hour ago, Topper13 said:

The just for men doesn't work for Saban

Nick and I are the same age.  I have a full head of hair like the Beatles in 1965.  If Nick had my hair and a feather, and I had his money, we’d both be tickled.  He could color the shit out of all that hair and I could retire and send stupid posts like this to Surly full time or start a blog worth a shit for smartass Bama fans (there ain’t one).

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

This guy Pat, he’s so unsufferable, and it’s going to be a long season listening to him. 
I was hoping Lil Nicky would have some more insight from a coaching perspective. 

Nick is struggling with hot takes cuz he's so used to being held to anything he says as a coach. He'll ease into it and make a lot more predictions and stuff soon. 

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Saban is impressive. In his 70’s but is throwing out stats and names from schools all over the country. He’s a methodical dude. I’m betting he spent the summer immersing himself in data across 135 FBS programs. 

They said Corso is with them next week in CS. 

He will fit right in with the other mental deficients. 

Montana St at New Mexico about to start on FS1.  You know college football is back the first time you flip to a game and are disappointed to hear Tim Brando on the mic.

Bronco Mendenhall's first game at NM

Edited by WBT
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, WBT said:

Montana St at New Mexico about to start on FS1.  You know college football is back the first time you flip to a game and are disappointed to hear Tim Brando on the mic.

Bronco Mendenhall's first game at NM

Yeah i aint watching fcs bullshit. At least UNM is a FBS team. Sticking to fs1 for now