So, apparently Greg Swindell is a dumbshit

Bolero88

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Receipts or more bullshit?  

Ah yes, let me answer your question in good faith, while you ignore every question posted to you on this board and only respond with things like "what is a woman," and "why should I support killing babies?"

Come to think of it, that kinda sounds like a classic internet troll...

12 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Ah yes, let me answer your question in good faith, while you ignore every question posted to you on this board and only respond with things like "what is a woman," and "why should I support killing babies?"

Come to think of it, that kinda sounds like a classic internet troll...

I mean you made a rather specific, controversial statement.   There’s plenty more accusations I wouldn’t really gaf about, but your example is pure bullshit.  

4 hours ago, YChang said:

Y'all need to learn to just leave fatty alone on this stuff. I try to assume positive about nearly everyone on this board. And I still like to think Fatty is likely a decent human being in real life. I'm sure at a tailgate I would enjoy a beer with him and talk about football and crap like that. But he's made it pretty clear that at least his Surly persona is he gives no fucks about society and community other than his own immediate family. So why bother anymore engaging on anything of relevance about that anymore? 

these two things can't exist together. unless what you're saying is that his whole thing on this website is a bit.

2 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

"You can't be a Christian and vote for/against issue X".

to be clear, because I have in this thread pointed out how effectively the GOP and its followers have diminished Christianity and acted as servants to a totally different biblical character than Jesus Christ - you can be Christian and do all kinds of heinous shit, as we've seen.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

these two things can't exist together. unless what you're saying is that his whole thing on this website is a bit.

I think his thing on this website is a bit (I'm hoping it is).

32 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I mean you made a rather specific, controversial statement.   There’s plenty more accusations I wouldn’t really gaf about, but your example is pure bullshit.  

No it’s not. It’s your calling card. Luckily you have a spare kiddo.

54 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

fify . i dispatched for a plumbing company . all plumbers suck . 

My plumber is now $240/hr.  He always cuts me a break, but holy Jesus.  At least he's good, and fast.

1 hour ago, YChang said:

I think his thing on this website is a bit (I'm hoping it is).

We donate a shitload each year. It’s just my opinion it should be up to the individual to make that choice, that’s all. I don’t know how that is construed as controversial.  

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

We donate a shitload each year. It’s just my opinion it should be up to the individual to make that choice, that’s all. I don’t know how that is construed as controversial.  

Your donations to the NRA, Joel Osteen and the 12th Man Foundation don’t do shit about fuck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91np5bhvc0je66uqy4cnvyxls9vadkq6bron14ehb7&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
football players are a mixed bag, basketball players seem to be the most chill and normal, but baseball players are a bunch of chin beard having, lifted truck driving, $200 oakleys wearing, mouth full of dip chewing douchebags who tend to max out around 90 on the IQ scale. college baseball dugouts are chock full of clones of the exact same douchebag guys.

What really sucked, was that some of us, who weren’t assholes like the ones who picked you last, got laid…a lot.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

The baseball hate again. I was wearing it well until your fatass jumped in and said this shit. This thread sucks.

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

What really sucked, was that some of us, who weren’t assholes like the ones who picked you last, got laid…a lot.

The Office Reaction GIF

• Like 2

22 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Based on my experience, all Houston plumbers are as big of crooks as Trump.

Joe Petrovich is a plumber in the GOOF area and is pretty straight up.  He is older, butt crack showing guy, talks slow, but does good work, and is straight with you.  Won't charge for something he doesn't fix, and hooked me up with the folks at Chelsea, where those guys have an eye for replacement parts if you get into doing your own minor repair work.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Joe Petrovich is a plumber in the GOOF area and is pretty straight up.  He is older, butt crack showing guy, talks slow, but does good work, and is straight with you.  Won't charge for something he doesn't fix, and hooked me up with the folks at Chelsea, where those guys have an eye for replacement parts if you get into doing your own minor repair work.  

That's exactly the kind of guy I would like

I sometimes think White folks who consider themselves "liberal" or quite inclusive, have a big blindspot on how these interactions actually work. What the above doesn't consider is how normal and blasé, this is to Black folks.  The currency to be indignant and have a zero tolerance policy for interacting with either MAGA or hard-core conservatives, exists only on the social media hyperspace for most Black people. Do you really believe Black families have some mental fog about the political leanings of say Nick Saban, or even more obviously Mike Gundy? And yet, players have committed to them and will continue to do so. The players are quite well aware of Quinn or Arch, or Nick Bosa. But if you are Black, and work in some spaces, you will just to know how to have real, true relationships with these people and at the same time not be under any illusions of where they stand. I hesitate to use the word, "learn", because you don't learn it; it's just the way things are. People are complex. Peyton Manning likely voted Republican (and gives money to HBCUs). Brady has done a good job of dialing it back lately, but we know what his relationship with Trump is. You would be hard pressed to find two other players that would be as comfortably welcomed onto say a Black (the Pivot) Sports Podcast, or cutting it up with Black athletes as those two. You think Dawn Staley doesn't know or understand that part of Brady?
But this isn't something special to athletics. If you are a Black lawyer, or doctor, or accountant, or engineer, or any other sort of professional, you could easily point to colleagues from work that are actual friends, that voted for Trump and are gearing up to do so again. Two of my mentors fit that to a tee. Yet, I have no hesitation about calling them for advice on cases/patients, or work issues, or career moves etc. I know they don't consider me inferior or would sabotage me, and yet there is no guessing on their votes for this election. If that seems hard to square, I don't know what to tell you. I'm just telling you, as a Black person, there is nothing out of the ordinary "interacting" with such people. 
Dammit. Just when I think I've got things figured out, or at least mostly figured out, I read something that should have been obvious, but I would never have considered if left to my own devices. Thank you.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2024 at 11:14 PM, fattyflattie said:

Nah just out doings kids sports things.  Your question was why I would vote for trump? I’m not, D’s have this one wrapped up, and the less R engagement from TX this go around may cause them to spend harder here going forward.  Iirc, your other question was why would I want trump to win? Easy. Status quo is considerably better for me than the silly shit the D’s often occupy themselves with. But in the end, I realized in ‘20 that overall, I’m pretty much unaffected.  

That's it in a nutshell.

Spoiler

Fattie votes only for those who help him, fuck everyone else.

Edited by Bullneck

On 8/22/2024 at 5:53 PM, fattyflattie said:

Johnny Sack said he gave money to orphans in Haiti.  

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

That's it in a nutshell.

Hide contents

Fattie votes only for those who help him, fuck everyone else.

No shit?  That’s kind of the whole purpose of it.  

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

He very likely did.   Dude made tons of $$$ on his own accord, and was/will be blessed further from his family excelling.  

13 minutes ago, tchookem said:
37 minutes ago, F250 said:
Thread title should be renamed to "I was a band nerd and I am disgruntled."

Fuck you. I was a band nerd and I'm quite gruntled, thank you very much.

nerds-black-american.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, F250 said:

Thread title should be renamed to "I was a band nerd and I am disgruntled."

16 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Fuck you. I was a band nerd and I'm quite gruntled, thank you very much.

Yep, whole lot easier to get laid if you were also in band, versus the sausage fest that was a male baseball/basketball/football team.  NTTIAWWT if you stuck to sports only.

Yep, whole lot easier to get laid if you were also in band, versus the sausage fest that was a male baseball/basketball/football team.  NTTIAWWT if you stuck to sports only.

I wouldn't go that far.
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Much more likely is that for his birthday he posted on Facebook the link to some donation site for Haitian orphan kids to make himself feel holier than thou.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2024 at 6:42 PM, Homesickhorn said:

The baseball hate again. I was wearing it well until your fatass jumped in and said this shit. This thread sucks.

baseball hate? who’s hating on baseball? if my factual statement about baseball players triggers you then might i suggest finding a safe space, you giant pussy.

Edited by Derka
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 8/22/2024 at 6:44 PM, Homesickhorn said:

the way you post, with random commas, throughout your sentences, makes you sound, like stevie kenarban.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91x8jmle0br0rb6p5i7l

don’t forget your inhaler the next time you’re bragging on the internet about cool you were in high school. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

On 8/22/2024 at 4:47 PM, mr.goodkat said:

fify . i dispatched for a plumbing company . all plumbers suck . 

I have a friend from my childhood that has his own plumbing business. I got to watch him when he was first starting out. I find him to be trustworthy, but he’s in our small hometown and employs 11 other people. If he screws people over he’ll be out of business ASAP.

6 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Band chicks are slutty as hell dude it was great

That's why I played football and was in the band. Broadest pool possible

Edited by G650
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Derka said:

chin beard, backwards cap, $200 oakleys, chewing tobacco, morgan wallen blasting from the speakers of their lifted pickup truck that they only use to commute with; the starter kit for trump fanboys and american baseball players is the exact same list. if this fact makes you want to lash out and cry about it then maybe grow some thicker skin and quit being such a whiny ass victim.

Maybe, just maybe, he’s irritated because he played high level baseball and he’s a liberal democrat who posts in the cloak room, none of which screams “victim.”

Statistically, you may be right, but let me go ahead and start painting mental illness with a real broad brush and see how you feel, derka. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Maybe, just maybe, he’s irritated because he played high level baseball and he’s a liberal democrat who posts in the cloak room, none of which screams “victim.”

Statistically, you may be right, but let me go ahead and start painting mental illness with a real broad brush and see how you feel, derka. 

coming in hot, insulting me, and losing his shit because i said that white american baseball players are the poster children for trump fan boys, which they are, actually does scream victim. if what i said doesn’t apply to him then why is he all in his feelings over it?

we all know that im fat and mentally ill. people around here talk shit about fat and/or mentally ill people all of the time. do you see me throwing a fit whenever that happens? no? then go ahead sydney, paint away. won’t hurt my feelings.  because my fat, uneducated, mentally ill ass is clearly more mature and secure than whoever the fuck this homesick horn pussy is, so maybe he should worry about that before worrying about whatever my fat ass is saying. sorry if i hurt your friend’s feelings with my factual statement, he still ran in here reacted like a little bitch.

Edited by Derka
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well he did have sex when he was in high school. He's obviously a total badass.

• Like 1

also it’s pretty tone deaf and ironic that mr superstar former baseball player is in here tooting his own horn about how he’s not an asshole, all while talking unprovoked shit to me about my weight and telling me that i was a loser in high school. yeah champ, you’re totally one of the good ones. 👌🏻 insecure loser.

Edited by Derka