So, apparently Greg Swindell is a dumbshit

Bolero88

59 minutes ago, Derka said:

coming in hot, insulting me, and losing his shit because i said that white american baseball players are the poster children for trump fan boys, which they are, actually does scream victim. if what i said doesn’t apply to him then why is he all in his feelings over it?

we all know that im fat and mentally ill. people around here talk shit about fat and/or mentally ill people all of the time. do you see me throwing a fit whenever that happens? no? then go ahead sydney, paint away. won’t hurt my feelings.  because my fat, uneducated, mentally ill ass is clearly more mature and secure than whoever the fuck this homesick horn pussy is, so maybe he should worry about that before worrying about whatever my fat ass is saying. sorry if i hurt your friend’s feelings with my factual statement, he still ran in here reacted like a little bitch.

I mean, it sure seems like you’re throwing a fit right now. And Im not sure “oh, but I don’t throw a fit about those things” is really a great defense. You lose your shit all the time here man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

You lose your shit all the time here man. 

i really don’t. you don’t even post in the same places as i do, you’re just repeating shit you’ve heard other people say.

look, your buddy came in here and talked mad shit to/about me when i had said nothing to/about him. there is no scenario here where he is in the right. 

29 minutes ago, Derka said:

i really don’t. you don’t even post in the same places as i do, you’re just repeating shit you’ve heard other people say.

look, your buddy came in here and talked mad shit to/about me when i had said nothing to/about him. there is no scenario here where he is in the right. 

Self Care Meditation GIF by MOODMAN

If you asked me to pick an athlete in any American sport that would have more than their fair share of the death cult it would be baseball. Next up would be football. I believe both QB’s for Texas shared images that seemed to indicate support for the traitor after he got grazed by a few shards of glass. Not shocking considering their backgrounds.

The silly shit the Democrats concern themselves with like:
a woman’s right to bodily autonomy
the rights of all Americans to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
the rights of people to not be discriminated against due their race, gender, or who they love
feeding needy children
ensuring all have access to education
ensuring that all Americans are able to exercise their rights to vote
and all sorts of other silly things, right Fatty?

There have been times when I’ve gotten frustrated in the last year and basically said, “go ahead and elect that son of a bitch again” just to see all the nightmare scenarios become reality. For many Americans, it will come as a shock. Then I’d sit back and I’d laugh and I’d say, “See, we told ya so.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, C-Man said:

There have been times when I’ve gotten frustrated in the last year and basically said, “go ahead and elect that son of a bitch again” just to see all the nightmare scenarios become reality. For many Americans, it will come as a shock. Then I’d sit back and I’d laugh and I’d say, “See, we told ya so.”

It wouldn't work that way.  Trump's quip about 5th avenue is largely accurate.  There's a huge swath of his supporters that will never, ever admit they are wrong.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

It wouldn't work that way.  Trump's quip about 5th avenue is largely accurate.  There's a huge swath of his supporters that will never, ever admit they are wrong.

Exactly. Thats how cults work. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Band chicks are slutty as hell dude it was great

true

9 hours ago, Derka said:

chin beard, backwards cap, $200 oakleys, chewing tobacco, morgan wallen blasting from the speakers of their lifted pickup truck that they only use to commute with; the starter kit for trump fanboys and american baseball players is the exact same list. if this fact makes you want to lash out and cry about it then maybe grow some thicker skin and quit being such a whiny ass victim.

so, Lucci? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Yeah, I don't think the modern right wing American is gonna have any problem with a federal abortion ban, mass deportations, lower taxes for the rich, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, I don't think the modern right wing American is gonna have any problem with a federal abortion ban, mass deportations, lower taxes for the rich, etc.

I know a whole chunk of the true believers are completely gone and not coming back. I’m talking about the reasonable people in my orbit, who are about to vote for Trump for a third time. People who don’t believe that Trump will do any of the things that we’re warning them about. He might not, at least not directly. But the ghouls in his orbit most certainly would.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Derka said:

Chill my brother. It doesn't matter.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Eh it’s the same with other assholes.  He came and picked a girl up, she at least was pretty much wasted at that point.   All good, that was par for the course.  Came back at like one or two AM.  Girl is drunk as shit and needs to puke.  I let her into a bathroom off the common area and she proceeds to puke in the toilet and pass out on the bathroom floor.  Ok, I’ve dealt with that, all good.  But no.  Greg and his buddy have to piss.  So they go in, straddle her and proceed to piss all over her and the toilet.   No they didn’t rape her or anything, but still. Just fucking…. What’s the word I’m searching for here?  Typical MAGA fucks.  

Jfc

7 minutes ago, G650 said:

Jfc

I will say most of the normal frat dudes I had to square off with who got belligerent would back off and go on their way.   But yeah there  were a few self entitled fucks that I really couldn’t do anything about, given the only thing I was armed with was a 12” maglight and my mouth.  The worst part of that job was shuffling dragworms on their way.  I worked at the Zeta house down by Dirty’s for almost a year, and that was a beating, keeping them from sleeping in the parking lot.  Also worked a 10pm to 6am shift at Greenwood Towers for a few months, the condo place.  Geez.   Good times.  Back then I was buff enough.  Now not so much.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The funniest thing I remember about that job is, at least at the Zeta house, is the cook staff prepared for the late night kitchen run.  They had one “expendable” fridge, where if a couple girls managed to distract you long enough to get into the kitchen (I ain’t saying how) there were some leftover fruit cups and whatever hadn’t been eaten that evening that they didn’t care about.  So I didn’t get in too much trouble if I was watching Letterman and laughing with some girl while two others were loading up on ranch dressing and carrots.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

If you asked me to pick an athlete in any American sport that would have more than their fair share of the death cult it would be baseball. Next up would be football. I believe both QB’s for Texas shared images that seemed to indicate support for the traitor after he got grazed by a few shards of glass. Not shocking considering their backgrounds.

The two QBs in question come from the same background many baseball players do.

One problem with baseball in America is it is the sport of the upper-middle class suburbs and is virtually non-existent in the inner city. There isn't a lot of diversity at the youth level and diversity doesn't really exist by the high school level. It's a real problem for the future of baseball.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

The two QBs in question come from the same background many baseball players do.

One problem with baseball in America is it is the sport of the upper-middle class suburbs and is virtually non-existent in the inner city. There isn't a lot of diversity at the youth level and diversity doesn't really exist by the high school level. It's a real problem for the future of baseball.

One of the problems endemic to baseball is how much shit and people it takes to play it.  You need at least a ball, a bat device and if using a hard ball a glove.  Then on top of that the nature of the game makes it difficult to play with a limited number of people.  Oh yea, you can ghost run and all that but it's just easier to grab a basketball and 3 of your buddies and find a hoop you didn't have to pay for and play some 2-2 that is much closer to resembling the actual game.  4 people playing anything resembling baseball kind of sucks after a while.  Hell even football you can play with 4 people, 3 if you want to go the All Time QB route and each additional person just makes it that much better.    Also you are not as likely to lose your basketball or football and or piss off a neighbor when you break their window as you are with a baseball.  

It's got a lot of barriers to entry before you ever begin to get to socio-economics....but that coupled with those barriers are certainly not helpful.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

One of the problems endemic to baseball is how much shit and people it takes to play it.  You need at least a ball, a bat device and if using a hard ball a glove.  Then on top of that the nature of the game makes it difficult to play with a limited number of people.  Oh yea, you can ghost run and all that but it's just easier to grab a basketball and 3 of your buddies and find a hoop you didn't have to pay for and play some 2-2 that is much closer to resembling the actual game.  4 people playing anything resembling baseball kind of sucks after a while.  Hell even football you can play with 4 people, 3 if you want to go the All Time QB route and each additional person just makes it that much better.    Also you are not as likely to lose your basketball or football and or piss off a neighbor when you break their window as you are with a baseball.  

It's got a lot of barriers to entry before you ever begin to get to socio-economics....but that coupled with those barriers are certainly not helpful.  

All of this plus access to fields.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

I vacationed in the DR a few years back, and I hate that I didn't bring a few dozen baseballs to pass out.  

11 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I harbored a suspicion about QE just based on SOUTHLAKE fuckin' CARROLL being what it is, and his look, and just tried not to think about it.  But I don't know why Arch would be maga.. seems like his upbringing would have been less provincial

2 hours ago, F250 said:

One problem with baseball in America is it is the sport of the upper-middle class suburbs and is virtually non-existent in the inner city.

That is part of it, but the same is also true of soccer (at least in the US). And in my (and my kids’) experience, baseball players are way dumber and way more MAGA than soccer players, statistically speaking. 

I think it’s a combo of (a) suburban and (b) dumb. Baseball just doesn’t require much thought.