#10 Florida St v. Georgia Tech from Dublin, ESPN

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Buzzrock said:

I can’t take it

Yall have a damn good HC. The way GT played the back half of the season last year showed this. The team has bought in and they have some NFL gems. 💎 they just need a win like this one to start the year. The schedule is good enough with ranked teams that they have a real shot at playoffs/NY Bowl game if they play how they are capable. First game is always knocking the rust off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I know it’s been said a bunch but the transformation of King is remarkable. Maybe not a transition per se but the kid looks good. I wonder why that is?

Let's just say you can't understand it from the outside looking in, and you can't explain it from the inside looking out.

Just now, coachherman'sgrill said:

FSU might be 0 and 2 for their last games. Not a good look but with the expanded playoffs, will a week zero loss hurt them in week 10, etc?

It's a conference loss so probably bit more than if it wasn't.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So is FSU that bad, GT that good or something in between?

Thinking FSU is a barely ranked team at the end of the year and GT?

I'll believe GT is top 25 when I see it.  I think FSU's offense is suck.

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So is FSU that bad, GT that good or something in between?

Thinking FSU is a barely ranked team at the end of the year and GT?

FSU isn’t “bad”, but the preseason talk about them has been lazy. We’ve discussed it a lot on this board. DJU is a known mediocrity, the WRs aren’t the same level, they lost a ton on defense and replace them with guys far below that level. They have an absurd schedule. They’re more likely to be 8-4 than 11-1 heading into the postseason. 

2 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

FSU might be 0 and 2 for their last 2 games. Not a good look but with the expanded playoffs, will a week zero loss hurt them in week 10, etc?

Whether they lose this game or not, they’re losing multiple games during this season. I’ve been saying 8-4 and feel good about it watching all of the preseason fluff get knocked off in this game. 

• Hook 'Em 2