#10 Florida St v. Georgia Tech from Dublin, ESPN

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m going to say boomer sooner takes first but objectively speaking the Florida state band playing the tomahawk chant might be the second most annoying band sound in all of college football. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, troph said:

I’m going to say boomer sooner takes first but objectively speaking the Florida state band playing the tomahawk chant might be the second most annoying band sound in all of college football. 

Ya but I’m probably going to throw up watching fake army band on Nov 30.

• Like 1

Just now, troph said:

Boomer Sooner sucks. The FSU chant does not. Maybe it’s watching all the Bowden-era night games when they were on ESPN, etc. so much, but I’m there for it. It would suck while playing them, but that’s part of the point and applies to any opposing band. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Get fucked Florida state

the ACC is wide open for butter teeth or the Dookies

I've never rooted for Duke, but I'm really pulling for Murphy to lead the Blue Devils over Mack. And that's fair. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Sark and Choice really should put out feelers to the GT RB's for next season in case Baxter, and especially Clark with his Achilles tear aren't ready. No way Clark will be. He may never be the same. We saw what happened to Johnathan Gray after he tore his.  He was never the same. 

Yes, I realize this probably won't happen, it's a stupid pipe dream, but it would be a great insurance policy considering Blue is gone after this season, we'll have Wisner, who isn't a back who can run through tackles and will only get 10-12 touches and his skill is catching the ball and running to the outside. We're left with Gibson, Simon, and Stewart, and hopefully Baxter is healthy enough, but that's still 4 backs. We need 5 at the very least just in case. 

Maybe not the GT backs, but another back nonetheless. 

8 minutes ago, troph said:

Throw USC in there for the trifecta 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

That was awesome.  Can’t wait for whatever crazy shit happens in FarmO’Geddon in this slot next year.  A bunch of shitfaced Midwestern farmers in Dublin is going to be a hilarious scene.

Dude, it is Dublin. They are used to shitfaced everything.

• Hook 'Em 1