#10 Florida St v. Georgia Tech from Dublin, ESPN

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

BC next week will be interesting.  They return all 5 OL and a QB that rushed for over 1,000 yards last year.

HaHaHaHa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240824-175146_kindlephoto-24450205.png.27fb87fa16bc74e2ed59f737ca89940f.png

image.png.dbb0febb511b8da040b25f1f069364d2.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/new-boston-college-coach-bill-obrien-brings-experience-energy-and-excitement-to-the-heights/ar-AA1p4vra?ocid=BingNewsSerp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God we won't have to endure watching to see if Florida or Louisville can beat a really shitty FSU team again this year. That was some of the most putrid football I have seen and I watched several years of Charlie Strong.

I don't know how FSU went 12-0 last year they were so shitty.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Thank God we won't have to endure watching to see if Florida or Louisville can beat a really shitty FSU team again this year. That was some of the most putrid football I have seen and I watched several years of Charlie Strong.

They had a really good qb who got hurt right before those games

32 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Jordan Travis ans the RPO saved their asses. They also did have a really good defense. 

6 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Honest question, what’s the top school in Florida.

UF,FSU, Miami? Texas is Texas so which school is it for Florida?

For education? Florida.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

It's Florida, but the entire state is like a bizarro Texas. Florida is top dog, but not dominantly so. They have the best academics, but FSU isn't terrible. They hold an edge over FSU but IIRC it's tied or some shit with Miami in football head-to-head. I think Miami has more MNCs than either FSU or Florida but they're basically neck and neck. There isn't really any out-and-front top Florida school, but I'd still put my money on Florida as they are the flagship school for the state.

In terms of school identities, Miami is like bizarro UH -- a commuter school that is weirdly successful and has national championships and stuff. FSU is like reverse Aggy, they were an all-women's school until like 1950.

Also, Texas has never played FSU ever.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

If you mean football this year only, it is UCF, who may well win the Big 12 and make the playoff.  I don’t view that as likely, but I do view that as plausible. 

9 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Didn't matter, Texas still played them every year. Texas didn't play a trifecta of cheaters, they played a quadrella.

That wasn’t the point of the post you originally responded to, you intervening idiot. Stop just showing up and attempting to move the goalposts to suit your interests. Christ. You get old fast. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That wasn’t the point of the post you originally responded to, you intervening idiot. Stop just showing up and attempting to move the goalposts to suit your interests. Christ. You get old fast. 

The original post was me, you fucking doofus. He replied to me. Get fucked you terminally online dipshit.

• Fuck You 1

Just because I like looking at it 
IMG_1658.thumb.jpeg.7cf9d27b3112e000ae81aa5316e25475.jpeg

Happy for you and your team. Coach Key built something around mid-season last year. Best of luck going forward!

I always liked Paul Johnson’s Jacks, as my HS ran the option.

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

For education? Florida.

For athletics, Florida.  UF hasn't been outside the Top 5 in Director's Cup since 2007-2008, when they were 6th. Avg finish last 15 years: 3.46.  Over the same timeframe, FSU has 5 appearances, last in 2018-19.  Avg finish over those 5 years: 7.2, high of 5th (2x).  11 medals as the 2024 Olympics

15 hours ago, ztejas said:

They have to play SMU

Was thinking about going to that game, but with how often they play the goddamn war chant I think I’ll just watch the game muted on TV. That war chant is more frequent and more annoying than the OU band constantly playing boomer sooner.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, utexas8 said:

Florida. 

They are coming out of their charlie strong era and thick in their Tom Herman era now. 

They have everything needed to step up they just need the coarch. 

55 minutes ago, FCB said:

Nah. Ya got that kid went from USC to Boise State.  And still might not start

Malachi Nelson for the win.....he's the worst. Didn't he jump arch manning in the recruiting rankings that year as #1 qb. TERRRIBULLL