• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Updawg said:

Haynes king would be a good fit in the Aggies new offense with Klein

After watching highlights, totally agree that HKing looks like a K-State QB

HKing even had a Case McCoy  Derp... Derp... Derp moment yesterday 😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think FSU took up like 8 min on the previous drive too

Great point... 8:24min drive.  Still can't believe how well GaTech defense played.  NOLES should have been able to run the ball better. 

Playcalling by Norvell was not good.  Guess he was struggling on how to better help DJ -- gonna need to take better advantage of short passing game going forward.

Screenshot_20240825-104848_kindlephoto-13446367.png.77ad0cadf390c5e2766434c5d13b21bf.png

"The 15-play, 84-yard drive is Florida State's longest drive in the game to this point. Plus, it was just the second touchdown for the Seminoles in the game and the first since the opening possession."

12 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Id wager last years FSUs qbs behind jordan travis are better than whatever DJU brings to the table

So, you didn’t watch them play Louisville, Florida or Georgia last year, huh? 

Now, the personnel is different this year as I think the backup transferred, but there’s probably no way the current backup is any better or ready. I think they have a highly rated young guy but he probably needs some time. It’s glorious either way because DJU is fun in that he’s genuinely mediocre and he forces the play caller to restructure everything and not in a good way. 

12 hours ago, markstanco said:

Okay.

Who of yall who listen to SXM 84 would skip Sunday off to fast forward to 5am Monday to listen to danny whine about the game. Can’t wait.

I like Kanell on Dusty & Danny, whether he’s whining about FSU or not. It should be a good listen. I’ve never really figured out why various people can’t stand him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It’s glorious either way because DJU is fun in that he’s genuinely mediocre and he forces the play caller to restructure everything and not in a good way

I like Kanell on Dusty & Danny, whether he’s whining about FSU or not. It should be a good listen. I’ve never really figured out why various people can’t stand him. 

giphy.gif

I would never call Bud Elliott clever, but he understands most of the people listening to the Instant Reaction podcast are there for Seminole tears. 

So he went a different way. Wisely told Danny to stay home, and then a lot of I told you so bullshit, and DJU hatred. Norvell goes nearly unscathed. He’s the head coach and he decided to bring DJU. It’s on him

Edited by billfromlaketravis

I watched the Louisville and Florida games last year and they were dreadful. Nothing DJU showed yesterday that he’d be any better than those scrubs in those games.

The UL game was one of the worst games I’ve ever seen
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Id wager last years FSUs qbs behind jordan travis are better than whatever DJU brings to the table

He won the starting job at Southern Miss, right? Should be interesting to watch.

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Was thinking about going to that game, but with how often they play the goddamn war chant I think I’ll just watch the game muted on TV. That war chant is more frequent and more annoying than the OU band constantly playing boomer sooner.

The game is at SMU, right?

FSU's band went to Ireland and they most likely will travel to Miami.

So SMU will be at most a travel pep band.

Edited by gatormarc

You knew their QB was going to horrible, I think the big take away is their defense is not elite anymore, and their skill players outside of Toafili and Lucas have no juice. They are staring a long season in the face, one where they decided to shit all over the conference in the offseason.

Holy shit, Toafili had one 28 yard gain, meaning the rest of his 7 carries netted 4 yards. Their OL may be awful as well.

Edited by HtownHorn

I would never call Bud Elliott clever, but he understands most of the people listening to the Instant Reaction podcast are there for Seminole tears. 

So he went a different way. Wisely told Danny to stay home, and then a lot of I told you so bullshit, and DJU hatred. Norvell goes nearly unscathed. He’s the head coach and he decided to bring DJU. It’s on him

Was DJU even their first choice? I can’t rememebr

17 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Was DJU even their first choice? I can’t rememebr

Bud spun it as Norvell didn’t want to rebuild after the CFB “snub” last year. So they tried to “band aid it up” with DJU instead of playing the young guys. 

Sounds like a desperate reach to show they were serious about contending this year. 

DJ Ugalalaylay might be the worst 5 star QB ever

He better save every last dime of his NIL money, because his next check after football won’t be from football. Unless he is in that ncaa commercial talking about athletes going pro in something else.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I love me some DK. Those two are oil and water and that’s why they are awesome together.

I hope Roddy Jones calls in tomorrow.
  • Like 1

I listen to Dusty and Danny, then Full Ride, every weekday. Tomorrow will be special, especially on the DK front. Waking up at 4:30 to complete getting ready prior to 5:00. Coffee in hand to listen for DK (?).

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Artist previously known as....? 

It's obviously the Spyder idiot. You can tell by the insane amount of posts he makes when he shows up. He's just shitting all over the boards right now in every thread worth reading. "Oh, cool, new activity in that thread ..." ... click ... scrolll ... "You've chosen to ignore content by Funk Doctor Spock." ...

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2

Just now, closetojumping said:

It's obviously the Spyder idiot. You can tell by the insane amount of posts he makes when he shows up. He's just shitting all over the boards right now in every thread worth reading. "Oh, cool, new activity in that thread ..." ... click ... scrolll ... "You've chosen to ignore content by Funk Doctor Spock." ...

Now, with bonus spaz avatar, though. 

On 8/24/2024 at 4:53 PM, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

It's Florida, but the entire state is like a bizarro Texas. Florida is top dog, but not dominantly so. They have the best academics, but FSU isn't terrible. They hold an edge over FSU but IIRC it's tied or some shit with Miami in football head-to-head. I think Miami has more MNCs than either FSU or Florida but they're basically neck and neck. There isn't really any out-and-front top Florida school, but I'd still put my money on Florida as they are the flagship school for the state.

In terms of school identities, Miami is like bizarro UH -- a commuter school that is weirdly successful and has national championships and stuff. FSU is like reverse Aggy, they were an all-women's school until like 1950.

Also, Texas has never played FSU ever.

On 8/24/2024 at 5:22 PM, ztejas said:

What in the fuck are you talking about. Miami is a rich kid private school akin to USC or SMU. 

Yeah once you've seen one city school you've seen'em all.  

If only whoever founded GTech on a railway car had chosen 'Atlanta Tech'

18 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Blake Barnett has to be 1b to DJ Ugulailailai's 1a

Add in Rhett Bomar as 1c

3 hours ago, ajax said:

Wasn't Tate Martell 5 stars?

Barnett certainly, Bomar was just a regular bust that was an overrated HS system guy that dropped down a level and did fine.

But Tate Martell is the King Champion of 5 Star QB busts. Let's remember he got his first offer at 14 (from Sark no less). Spends the next few years getting national write-ups before flipping his commit to aggy where he brags he'll start as a true frosh because "he's ass, my dude". Instead of placing the money where big mouth, little snot flips again to Ohio State before finally arriving on a campus as the highly touted 5 star with a Netlfix special. Rides the pine in Columbus and even tries to bigfoot Justin Fields who would transfer in and take Tate's lunch money. Little shit runs away to Miami only to then crawfish to UNLV is a desperate bid for someone to let him play. A 5 star with a 5 year career that ended with 26 completions on 35 attempts and 1 touchdown.  That's elite level bust that has no equal in the game.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You know you love it. It reminds you to take your heart medication instead of your wife having to remind you. 

You're welcome 

• 2 weeks later...