A day in the life of Little Scholz

Pdawg88

This will be my journal with my new little buddy. I will take my new friend everywhere I go. It will be fun at times, it will be boring as well. @Longboard Horn suggested I start it in the Lulz section, so here we go. A little back story, @Scholz messaged me wanting to fight and does not like me. I’ve tried to be cool with him but he still doesn’t like me. I had a surgery Thursday and my wife bought me this little guy in the gift shop. So I have named him Little Scholz and he is my new buddy. IMG_2972.jpeg.5421f4807eef13a090583bcac18dd645.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4

Like I said, you should donate him to a women’s shelter where girls flee from the many sooner wifebeaters. It might cut your upcoming sentence in Purgatory for being a POS human being supporting said domestic abusers. You’re welcome. 😊

On 8/24/2024 at 12:56 PM, Zepol87 said:

What did I miss? 

On 8/24/2024 at 2:02 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Yeah, no shit. 

wherethebeef.webp.2e15b7e776daad430d14f82d4fc0ddc9.webp

Go read the Tell me about OU thread in the football section. You'll see pdwag and Scholz arguing and then this is where Little Scholz makes his debut on Surly. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Go read the Tell me about OU thread in the football section. You'll see pdwag and Scholz arguing and then this is where Little Scholz makes his debut on Surly. 

Screenshot_20240826_074701_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c163dc1d56d3b07196c0324fcc5f9d84.jpg

SureJan.gif

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Will Little Scholz at least be in Dallas at the Red River game?

Man I don’t know, I have 4 tickets. I would love to go to be honest just never have.

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

IMG_3016.thumb.jpeg.ac88d20b0ef886ef4595f653d3093202.jpeg
Little guy got in a bit of a workout and sauna session to sweat out the weekend. Now let’s get to work. 

Used condom on the floor in the sauna. Nice to see safety first for little scholz isn't just the seatbelt in the Escalade.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

You've never been to Texas ou? 

giphy.webp

Not at the Colton bowl, no sir. My wife and I took the kids to the Big12 Championship in 2018 I believe. After @Longboard Hornbrought it up I decided I will probably go this year. I usually sell my tickets to the same guy every year and it offsets most of the cost for my season tickets. 

This thread is odd, yet a little entertaining.  I had to go back to the starting post to try to figure out why it started - still not sure.  If this thread is what gets you to use your damn Texas/OU tickets, then its worth it.  Carry on.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Advertising fraud. Banana Moon Pie was never even thought of, much less made, in 1917. Surly there must be lawyers ready to litigate, around here somewhere.

IMG_2935.thumb.jpeg.741625d4251790b68d545460879a9138.jpeg

hate to break it to you 

: after reading your post I’ll take a lap.

Edited by Pdawg88

god damn, i can't imagine letting someone from this (or any) site get in and own my head and life so bad that i go around taking pictures of a child's stuffed animal posed to reflect what i am doing all day in some sort of attempt to passive-aggressively, yet ineffectively, degrade that person on the site in some sort of transparent effort to try really hard to appear aloof.

that is a lot of effort and bullshit to just demonstrate that you are pathetically obsessed with an anonymous person on surly. all i know about scholz is that he likes ugly chicks (good for him) but jesus fucking christ that dude should offer out some leasehold on your head.

that is the most pathetic behavior i have ever seen on this site and this site's most prolific posters include futureman.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1