SMU @ Nevada, 7pm, CBS Sports

WBT

Posted (edited)

Might as well get a game thread goin

Probably going to be a long year for Choate at UT-west but I hope they can keep this one close.

Nevada's starting QB is from Melissa, in his 2nd year at Nevada after transferring from Colorado.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Jesus—what happened to the ponies?

I think they are going to be good this year (especially in what looks like a "meh" ACC), but they have clearly spent too much time thinking all about how well they are going to do in the ACC and how they might win it to remember that the MWC can play some decent football, Reno is cold and a high altitude, and the MWC has "issues" with AAC teams and former AAC teams that bought into the ACC.....and Nevada wants this game pretty badly at home

and they turned over a massive amount of players and that will take time to bring together.....especially for a team you are looking past

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I think they are going to be good this year (especially in what looks like a "meh" ACC), but they have clearly spent too much time thinking all about how well they are going to do in the ACC and how they might win it to remember that the MWC can play some decent football, Reno is cold and a high altitude, and the MWC has "issues" with AAC teams and former AAC teams that bought into the ACC.....and Nevada wants this game pretty badly at home

and they turned over a massive amount of players and that will take time to bring together.....especially for a team you are looking past

Stone looks awful and we botched a punt. 

I think we'll settle into this one but may leave with more question marks than we came in with. 

• Hook 'Em 1