SMU @ Nevada, 7pm, CBS Sports

WBT

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Hey SMU boosters, just because you paid $30 million to be labeled as a power 4 team doesn't mean you'll play like a power 4 team. 

you would think that SMU themselves would have tamped down on the "dark horse to win the ACC" shit just to prevent ACC teams from trying to knock the shit out of them......but SMU seemd to embrace t and looks like they got caught sniffing their own farts

the bad news for the ACC is I think this gets SMU some refocusnessness and they will probably play pretty tough in the ACC

Stone is playing like such a scared little bitch. Unreal I have to watch this shit with a kid with actual heart sitting on the sideline. 

Maybe he'll break his leg again and save the season. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, TexasMan said:

That's not a touchback? Did the rules change? 

At the 2 yes. He possessed it 2 feet out of endzone. Play was over he ran through Endzone. Remember defense touching it downs it at first touch. They usually try to touch at the 1 inch which makes it extremely difficult to possess out of the ez. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

These announcers need to get a rule book.

It was secured.

yea in college I always thought it was dead where the kicking team secured it and the player even made sure to have 2 feet touch in the field before going into the end zone

• Like 1

I don't care who you're rooting for back to back injury timeouts for the D is fucking horseshit. 

Imagine seeing that bush league shit in the NFL.

Just now, markstanco said:

For the 9.95ers, how bad did the Texas coaching staff want Stone? It seems like there was a pretty big push for him.

Herman for sure wanted him. Rumored he was their #1 QB target.

Shows you what that staff knew, tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Stone was pretty good last year as was the defense. This is a team wide shitting of the pants. 

D hasn't really been the problem. O has kept them on the field all game. 

I mean outside of the Crossley penalty. 

Edited by ztejas